Why more druid forms?

What in Hell art thou even saying?
Please, elaborate, for I am quite confused.

He’s a warrior. He has the brain of an NPC.

I 100% get where you’re coming from, but druids need more customization since xmog is basically a throw away for us.

I’ll never play a nightborne until I can have a withered

withered wow - Bing images

Omfg. Greatest news ever.

I agree with OP now. Let’s see some love for the other classes

1 Like

Once again, Druids get more attention while Shaman get nothing. It’s a sad day for Shaman.

You seem to have this backwards. Hunters are not “being given new things”. New things are being designed for new environments. Hunters then tame those new things.

It’s not Blizzard developing all of the animals FOR the hunters. They’re developing things for the environments and maps, and the hunters are benefitting as a side-thing. It has nothing to do with “Blizzard so easily giving hunters more things” and to act that way is wrong.

2 Likes

Oh come on, your class/race gets everything, and we druids just get a slight cosmetic upgrade?

Undead devilsaurs were a bfa thing yet they got it for shadowlands.

Among other not death or shadowlands related families

We got gutted and were given nothing to make up for it what are you talking about?

They added in a tome which let them tame undead animals. A quick 5 second tome to code in which allows them to tame already present assets is not something ridiculous or revolutionary, and in Legion, you got new demon glyphs as well. I say this as someone who plays both a hunter and a warlock, you’re being unnecessarily bitter about this.

Where do I sign up for more ghost wolf forms.

Or do I just have to wait until Shadowlands ends and we are given 1 or 2 night fae forms as a consolation prize.

2 Likes

Oh wow a different colored succubi when all these new demon models weren’t an option. Woopdeedoo

3 Likes

Welcome to how I felt as a hunter player about the undead tome. Woopdeedoo. My point remains.

It would be cool if demonology could tame demons.

2 Likes

Hunters still got new things to tame like Gargons and other pet families that weren’t just a recolor

It’s just travel forms that are being added. Basically just glyphs. I don’t think It’ll matter much.

As a druid I think that they should give us new forms.

A great deal more.

That said, I also think they should have long ago greatly expanded the demons you can have either through glyphs, neat side quest things, or just a whole rework of the Warlock (and hopefully every other) pet system.

I am kinda annoyed they’re calling attention to Soulshapes… Like you said… they’re not going to exist in a year or so. Why bother?

Soulshapes might have been more interesting if they were going to continue beyond SLs but by their own lore thats immensely unlikely.

3 Likes

Did warlocks learn nothing from that trifling gnome!?!

Neither of which do something neat, or revolutionary, nor unique. Gargon’s aren’t even a new pet family - they’re in the stone hound family which has been a thing since MOP.

Warlock pets are different than hunter pets because they have a hell of a lot more utility and signature. They do a lot more, and are far less crippling to a warlock than a hunter’s pet. A hunter’s pet is there to provide intim, freedom, lust, and either mortal wounds or something unnecessary in PVE. Warlock pets are much more specific and provide a lot more.

Further, just because other people got something nice doesn’t mean you won’t get something nice eventually. Phrasing this thread in a “THEY GOT SOMETHING NEW AND IM MAD” is not constructive. “While we’re on the topic of new things, here’s some suggestions” would be a lot more understandable.

Oh I’ve made threads about this before where I was much nicer.

I’m fresh out of nice today