Why is Warband bank so expensive?

You bet I do. It’s for all the alts + main, not only for 1 char

It’s a human paladin, who knows what he’s putting in there…

Don’t forget, everything is multiplied by 3 now.

Everything stacks to 200. How many things are you hoarding in there?

“Ah yes, I will definitely need 20 full stacks of stam/vers food”

2 Likes

Oh, if only that were true.

You can try to invalidate me as much as you want. My point is completely valid. :wink:
Food, potions, flasks, for everybody, enchantments of different types, lower quality ones for use before you reach better gear and better ones for after that, same goes for gems, etc, rep bots, goblin gliders, etc

And that for the whole twink army together and the main.

That tab will be full faster than you can look.

Lot of entitled people in this post.
Blizzard just gave us something amazing and you can get the first tab for basically nothing and that’s just not enough for these people.
Wild.

1 Like

You mean people actually would like to use more than fifth of a feature? How dare they feel that way. :open_mouth:

How about we do same for raids. 10 Bosses, a (permanent) license for the first 2 bosses costs 1k, the next 2 bosses 25k, […] the last 2 bosses 2.5m gold. :open_mouth:
I mean from what people write her it is not a problem, you could easily farm it. :open_mouth:

Except we have been able to kill bosses for free from the start of the game.
This is a new feature.
You’re welcome.

That was not the point and you know it. :wink:
Don’t play stupid, from what I know you’re not.

The only “conveniences” that I believe the WarBank provides would be with crafting materials and consolidating random things (such as pet battle items).

You’re still better off having a personal guild, it’s cheaper.

1 Like

No playing and not actually. Just looking at the cold hard facts.
Besides the point of it being a new feature, it’s completely optional. You could also argue that the first tab accomplishes what we needed, which is to be able to freely craft between all of our alts without having to mail mats back and forth. 1 tab is more than sufficient for 1 xpac worth of mats. Anything past that is just hoarding, which even I am partaking in despite being a little bit on the minimalist side in real life.

But that’s not all it is made for, so no, you could not argue the first tab is accomplishing everything already.

The warbank is a storage mainly introduced to make playing multiple chars easier, same like the rest of the warband feature. Blizz did tap their shoulders again like so many times before that they finally did something about it. But it is not enough to just “send” items back and forth through it and be able to craft out of it. Shared use items should be in there for every toon to take it out when needed.

I also totally disagree with you on that one, while not still not agreeing with people who think every single mat from every xpac should necessarily be in there. There are mats that totally make sense to also keep in there from old xpacs. Those mats for crafting i.e. things which can help your expenses, like mats for crafting mounts, but also mats for y useful things like the goblin glider or rep bots.

I’m not in the business of convincing and neither should you. We will just have to agree to disagree.

You get access to the Warbank by purchasing just the first tab. If you want to classify it in the way you are doing now, you are reading it in reverse.

100% of the feature from the first tab, 200% space with a second, 300% with a third, and so on. You aren’t getting a “fifth of a feature”; you are getting the feature at a low cost for the first few tabs but if you want more then you pay more. But no matter whatever you do, the feature is still there and you get access to it by buying just one tab.

When you say stuff like this, all you have really said is that you want an additional bank. Not make use of the space you have.

If you want more space, then buy it. If you want to waste space, then do so. But you can’t exactly square a circle by going “I only have access to one fifth of the feature” when you also say that you want to fill it with empty space. Organisational purposes or not, that’s on your head - no one else’s.

1 Like

Well but what you did write in your post I did react first to was pretty nasty…and not in a good way. :wink:

And what it is made for is pretty clear no matter if you do agree. What you use it for and what you think it is useful for in your eyes is a totally different thing.

You get part of a warbank, 1 tab of it. But you’re right, it is a bit more than a fifth since it has one additional feature already unlocked with the first tab.

The warbank is an additional bank, for items shared between all your alts and that is what I did list there.
The “additional space” is still there for personal items.

If it would be a better postbox for quickly put things in and directly take them out, they wouldn’t have called it “warbank” (or “warband bank”).

You play like I said 50% or something would be empty. :roll_eyes:

If a storage is 100% full it is too small. I’m talking about maybe 10% of the available space in those tabs

Just no. To all of that.

Still true. :wink:

No, because no still means no. I don’t belong to your alternate universe.
Just get over the entitlement, it’s terribly gross.

And I don’t belong to your alternate universe. :wink:
Your clear lack of understanding is evenly gross.