Why is the male version of succubus default now?

If you read the quest your succubus gives you to set the preference in SW/Org, she says that the incubus form is actually just her presenting differently. Maybe Sayaad don’t have set genders?

6 Likes

People are now misusing the word “forced” :roll_eyes:

Y’all need to get it together.

how about you embrace the twinkubus into ur life because he’s cute that might be for the best

your opinion

No its not , even in this case its not

guild name checks out

You mean my guild name? Have no clue , I just accepted first guild invite when I changed faction.

1 Like

You were making the point that most people are afforded opinions. < Everbody Gets One > is the second half of an idiom about opinions!

1 Like

I mean let’s be real here, your the one making a mountain out of a mole hill here over it. It’s not that big a deal honestly given both do the same thing. So if it’s making you huff and puff then just build a bridge and get over it, or take the few minutes it would take to go to SW, or any major city for that matter as they all have trainers I think. To switch it and go nuts, to be frank as well you should probably be using your void demon or dog.

1 Like

More like trying to virtue signal to cover for their abhorrent behavior. They’ve been projecting their bad behavior onto the playerbase ever since they were exposed.

Everyone has opinion and they can be entitled to. Again regards my guild. I ACCEPTED FIRST GUILD THAT SENT ME INVITE, I DON’T GIVE A F ABOUT THIS GUILD, BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW ANYONE NEITHER DO I DO ACTIVITIES WITH THIS GUILD

But one thing is having opinion other thing is pushing opinion. While I am upset they didn’t implement the change right, I asked as well in the same post if the summon is based on you character gender or opposite of your character gender.
Because I never once since I logged on my lock didn’t get summon succubus, its always naked chippendale dude

What the hell are you talking about?

1 Like

All of your questions have been answered. Why are you still complaining?

1 Like

Its been female by default for something like 18 years…

I dont know what to tell people who have been offended for 18 years. Now they have the option to change it to male if they prefer.

What you qouted was a suggestion. It wasnt gospel. There are players whos warlock was at cap and players who maybe have never made one. it doesnt matter to me if you can choose from level 1 or level 60. Based on your response…

From level 1 give players the choice as a quest. Simple enough.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure you can change it immediately. You just have to talk to your warlock trainer.

You’re a naked guy under those clothes. Why is it so offensive to you that you won’t stop replying to this post?

1 Like

Its my post, and reason why we came to naked guy is because people keep asking question. Again, other naked guys around me is a no no

Oh the horror.

2 Likes

It is when you in mid of shadowlands, Use HS, run trough SW to complete quest, come back to SL, take the slow flying back to the zone. Yes my time is valuable. The whole point is why I have to do that. Just to fix blizzards laziness, and the fact the forcing opinions.

I didn’t say take it away, just make the quest so locks can choose if they want to change default demons like its since glyphs where introduced

There’s a thin layer of clothing between you and every man you meet. Can you handle that?

4 Likes