Why is the male version of succubus default now?

See this is the type of equal representation we need! Those that like the bikini girl demon and those that want the Chippendale demon both get what they want. I also like they way Blizz is starting to add both robe and tunic versions for armor sets. They could take that a step further by adding skimpy/non skimpy versions as well but that might take up too much dev time so who knows.

2 Likes

Alright clown, you’re no longer entertaining. Better luck next time!

7 Likes

In classic it is two different spells to choose from at will, surprised that’s not the case in retail.

1 Like

how hard could it possibly be to resummon until you get a Succubus? Unless you had actually selected Incubus at the trainer, in which case you are complaining over your own issue.

Also, is your ego that fragile that you can’t stand have an Incubus pet in a game?

Use the voidwalker…

3 Likes

Looks party boy chris frm jackdonkey, gross.

Can’t believe someone pulled the anti-Semite card to score points in a discussion about video game pets. You should be ashamed of yourself. With all the horrors that people deal with on a daily basis from anti-Semitism you pull that out on a topic as frivolous as this?

Pathetic.

10 Likes

ok, i chuckled a few times while reading all this… but i have to agree with the red bar on this one.

Who? What? Should I be scared? :dotted_line_face:

He isn’t yuk, but his tail does move hypnotically when he runs!

Did you think it was invented in the 1930s or something? By definition, yes. In the historical sense, “ancient” is usually used to describe times predating the fall of Rome about 1500 years ago. Judaism is much older than that.

2 Likes

Why not, people were insinuating that OP was homophobic because he wasn’t attracted to the incubus. Turnabout and fair play and all that.

1 Like

If ya know ya know.

this thread made me laugh harder than any thread i ever read. just the title. and then the post. and then my dirty mind. and then every scroll. i laughed and i laughed and i laughed. even while typing this i am like a lunatic laughing.

gg my jaws hurt.

2 Likes

1 Like

Be honest, you’re secretly afraid you might like how it tastes :kissing_heart:

…why is the gender of a demon slave an issue for you whatsoever, considering you’re playing a female warlock?

2 Likes

7 Likes

… I am now keenly aware of the lack of Tol Succubus mommy option and am sadder for it.

Summons Sayaadi and bounces coins off their abs to cheer myself up

2 Likes

Where? Personally I was just implying he was actually very attracted to the incubus and having a crisis because of it.

Yeaaah not really on the same level chief.

8 Likes

I prefer men, but last time I played Warlock this was kind of buggy for me.

I remember it switching on it’s own a few times.

1 Like

My incubus is named Jauwny.
I wish I could give him a Blonde pompadour haircut and switch the whip out for a hand mirror and comb and a cheesy pseudo Bubba Ho-Tep accent. I’ll rock him everywhere I go.

Until then, he stays hidden away.

2 Likes