Why is the male version of succubus default now?

You go turn in the quest to where you pick which one you want to come out by default… I don’t get how this is an issue.

Like, I pick the Incubus because he’s larger than the incubus and he’s easier for me to see. Plus it makes people #triggered for some reason. I don’t find him good to look at.

Ya otherwise you are right it was confusing once I started qouting. Sorry about the confusion.

I also tend to read all the posts in a topic before I start replying. Not always but most times.

I think for me too that male model once I saw a comparison to the Dracthyr it was kind of disappointing but idk why.

Id kind of like him to be more demon like with more muscle mass but it would probably end up being a dreadlord then and not what its intended to be.

1 Like

Oh it’s just not my taste. xD but yeah I get you.

1 Like

The Incubus isnt your taste? Or what I described?

I thought you said you use him because he is larger than the female model and easier to see.

Oh the incubus and taste as in “I don’t like the look” of it. I like how it’s larger and easier to see but the model is… eh.

1 Like

I still cant belive the number of ppl that actualy bite this one.
Come on guys.

Eh I’m at work and this helps pass the time.

2 Likes

Thats fair.

1 Like

You can certainly see the Earthly religious groups and cultures represented to a degree…vikings etc… but talking about the succubuss and all of that is actually pretty interesting. Ill probably go read up more on it as its all pretty interesting.

Always interesting to see the real world roots of some of what we enjoy in game. I meant to acknowledge earlier thanks for sharing that.

Its probably a troll but maybe he is serious. Who knows.

I was at work too. Just left.

2 Likes

So now you have to specify which one you want? wow. lame.

2 Likes

Also fair.
Fun fact, this new warlock demon is not what a incubus is supose to be.

1 Like

What was it supposed to be?

No different than the weirdos getting their jollies off on the guy version of it, which is exactly what’s been seen since it’s release. Hypocrites.

1 Like

I am glad you asked.

They are demons, from various cultural traditions, who seek women and men for sex.
Succubi take female form to attack men during their dreams, while incubi do the opposite. Their goal is to steal the victim’s life energy. The word “incubus” comes from the Latin “incubare” (to lie on top) and “succubus” derives from “succumbere” (to lie under).

So far so good right but there is a catch…

Any type of demon can take on this role and the appearance of incubi is not very erotic. They are usually described as short, furry and with a human or animal face. They may also have horns and crowbars.

But IMO… Blizzard did it the right way.

2 Likes

No it isn’t. Guess it’s a good thing i never said or suggested such a thing.

Weird. You only seemed to attack the OP on the subject (even though he never alluded to it) and the not any of the weirdos in this thread actively showing and saying they do for the male version.

Must have just been an oversight. My bad.

1 Like

I’m still learning English especially grammar. English is my 3th language, and I’m pretty good at it. Compared to you who knows probably English and broken English, and instead of providing any argument you’re just looking for something to say

Or you could just be getting overly sensitive about one comment. But your assertion that I can’t comment about the op without addressing every single person in the thread as a defense is adorably silly.

It happens

Then worry about that instead of what pretend sex your pixels are.

Funny how you can compare us without knowing one single personal thing about me!

Guess you’re just

1 Like