Why Is The Average Casual So Complacent Or Even Happy About The 30 Instance Cap

Did you really just compare the instance cap to massacring minorities?

4 Likes

I mean yea, what?

Hit the report button, there’s no reason for those types of posts to exist on this forum.

1 Like

Plenty of other MMOs over the years have limited your instance joining/farming. Instances are in many cases a good way to grind gear while leveling. Blizzard stopping people from running too many instances while different from the original design is very aligned with other MMOs. I see no issue with this and people who this does impact need to just adjust their game-play around it.

Just because it did not affect you does not mean it is just a small group. And just because not everyone is a mage doesn’t mean it didn’t affect a lot of people. Everyone out there is buying xp boosts in order to level alts at a faster speed. Most people that did the 60 grind and don’t want to have to spend 5-8 days played again prefer paying the gold or getting ran by friends or guildies. This limits that so much.

LOL yeah you show me a program that can bot ZF, Mara, and ZG one pulls. You people are ridiculous. Enough with the bot card. What dungeon are bots in? Please tell me.

/shrug I always stuck by the claim that this change was to address generally abusive over use of dungeon resets. But hey blizzard says it’s to stop bots, so if you’re bumping up against this limit you are behaving like a bot.

And you seem far more familiar with what bots can and cannot do than I am, :thinking:

Our choice is believe blizzard is lying or believe blizzard is telling the truth. Because they specifically said it is just a small group. Until I see some evidence or at least a convincing logical argument that they’re lying I’ll continue to believe the change only affects a “handful of players.”

1 Like

My apologies.

Fringe Handful

You just got the dagger drop changed by decimal points, MCP in no way needs more than 210 runs for 70 maces a week, and the other 2 are one off items. The vast majority are not doing over 30 arena/anger runs a day.

Stop pretending these are anything other than your desire to have the dam on your gold river removed.

So those who enjoy the other classes should be required to have a pocket mage in order to be on a level playing field in server economies?

He did indeed, and then invoked brown shirts. How his account still exists eludes me.

People I don’t even know, stop what your doing and rally to my interests!!

And a big old abloo bloo bloo for them. Do you honestly believe that there should be a shred of sympathy for those literally paying in gold to bypass the leveling process while AFK?

There is a game where you can completely bypass almost all leveling, for real life money, completely on the up and up. RETAIL. I cannot give a kodo’s rump for those players in classic that you describe being affected by the cap, and I wager you would have a hard time finding anyone who is not a booster or boostee themselves that feels otherwise.

It is cute seeing alts of the OP alt sock puppet being paraded out.

Mostly because casual players like to log in and run dungeons with other players. I am leveling an alt right now and I absolutely can’t throw dungeon groups together in less than an hour. That being said, people would be lazy whether boosting existed or not. I think you only have that fun community element up until like phase 2, then it all starts going down hill as people farm gold and level more 60’s.

I mean, just use logic and you would know that it would be nearly impossible to set up a bot to do the one pulls. If you cannot come to that conclusion on your own you shouldn’t even be part of the discussion since you clearly have never even seen a one pull done. There are variables that can change every time you enter the instance. From what I can see, a bot is usually set up to run specific routes and use specific moves in a specific order, then drink/eat at a certain level. There is ZERO chance they could efficiently farm ZG, Mara, or ZF.

When did we ask for sympathy? You are part of the problem. Just because we are out here arguing that the change was ridiculous does not mean we are asking for you to cry for us. If you can’t have a discussion without an insane childlike response, well, you have my sympathy. Having boosting does not make Classic anyone were to being like Retail. Retail is a POS game that Blizzard allowed happening due to making changes like this. Keep trolling the forums without any type of actual contribution. I hope it makes your day.

I haven’t commented with a single alt. Why would I?

It was a good analogy. If you can’t get passed the harshness of it, that’s on you.

Right but the metric they’re looking at is how many instances you enter not what you do in them.

Are you telling me mages are the only class that can solo dire maul jump runs, just as an example? They may be some of the only ones that can do the runs on lockout speed but I’ve personally seen 5 other classes able to do exactly what I do and reap the same rewards. The only difference is the speed in which the runs can be ideally completed. So because of that we should attack mages? Or if you really want to make gold that much faster just make one and do so? Especially since they changed the instance cap to per character there are few limiting factors now but it still seems people are unhappy if someone else can make gold faster than they do.