Why is Sap not melee range?

I like when arcane blasting the entire area , two seconds after trinketing the sap, the rogue is nowhere to be found. I know ur here you little sewer rat.

1 Like

It’s way way more than 100 yards… you can scan the whole map in EoTS sitting in the base and call out stealthies approaching any base . I think it’s limited by vision not range .

Sap needs an CD.

1 Like

MID BFA…

TEARS
FALL
DOWN
FROM
DH’s

And

It’s

Sweet!!!

Why can DHs move 1,000 yards in 2 seconds?

1 Like

That is usually preceded by a Sap, Shadow Strike or Shadow Step. Abilities that allow you to get into melee.

Does not require stealth

FYI: Sap range is only 10 yards. Technically not melee. But a long ways from being a ranged ability.

Sap at melee range may slow down inexperienced Rogues but then again why make it harder to new players to play Rogue? Rogue population isn’t huge or am I missing something?

Back in the day stealth was much slower so technically sap needed the range or else it was too easy to bring a Rogue out of stealth.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

Why can a DH rush every 7 seconds…twice? Why do you have an AOE stun, a target stun, and other stuff? Why can you one shot with The Hunt? Why can you become a self healing refrigerator with unimaginable damage in Meta?

Yeah…cool post, bro.

1 Like

Lol you’re a goof. If you get 1 shot by the hunt get some verse. It hits as hard as a pyro that fire mages can spam. The post is a legitimate question. DHs have taken their nerfs and if they over preform, like mages and rogues are right now and these particular abilities getting tuned will bring them in line with other classes then tune away. I hate people who feel attacked personally when they’re class is over tuned I play damn near every class in the game and they are all more fun when things aren’t over tuned that’s it. Balance, if I’m maining a class that’s over tuned I welcome balancing because I want to feel like I earned it. But you do you … cool comment bro!

1 Like

I can spam Pyro? Do you mean GPye that’s on a 15sec CD? Hmm.

I played a DH last expac. They continue to be pretty overpowered.

Everyone like to bash Mage and Rogue but dang…you just have a rustled jimmy for em.

Cool. Story. Bro.

1 Like

I see you’re a flavour player, played DH last xpac now fire mage… cool man keep it up you will be running to defend something else when it need tuning next xpac.

Keep it coming

I played FM last expac too. Nice try doh.

I have lots of Alts for mount hunts and stuff like that but this expac I stuck to one toon.

Go cry into your fel pillow while I combust and cook some hotdogs for the boys.

This guys level 50 man, I’m not even playing him so compare a DH to the classes that I mentioned might need some slight tuning because you’re butt hurt and want to push the easy button to win is pointless, but way to show me bud!

Push the easy button. Ok…sure. :joy: You’re mad mad huh?

I hope every time you get sapped you think of me and my sweet, sweet combustion 1 shot super death macro that I spam uncontrollably on anyone in my path. Mwah hahaha

Yea… the easy button. Rock on bud!

Next time post on your main then come talk some trash. Psh.

Lol woah! See this broken class makes you some how think you’re tough or something, that a prime trait of a flavour player. I’ll post on whoever, especially if I’m talking about multiple issues with multiple classes. I dont need to play a broken class to feel tough or fulfil some void in my life. I play for fun and I want the game to be enjoyable. Call me trash when you’re not playing a cookie cutter build of the most broken spec in the game.

I didn’t call you trash. No man I didn’t mean it like that. Seriously. I ain’t that toxic. I apologize if it went that way.

I’m just saying DH is broke too. That’s it. I didn’t look and see you’re a 50 toon. I just assume peeps post on their mains.

And your color is purple so I can’t see that little a$$ writing in purple.

:man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Chaos Nova is a mere 2 second stun, with a 1 minute cooldown and an associated Fury cost.

Imprison has a 45 second cooldown, and is dispelled if the target takes any damage.

Havoc Metamorphosis is a mere 3 second daze, with a 5 minute cooldown.

There is no way to compare this weak toolset with with rogues, or mage polymorph for that matter.

Demon Hunters have Fell Rush, but is it my imagination, or do rogues actually move faster when they are stealthed?

1 Like