Why is RUIN so bad at WPvP?

At this point, his posts have devolved into nonsensical trolling or whatever that honestly pretty much only make sense in his own little world :slight_smile:

If that will help him with his obvious RL issues then I wish him the best :slight_smile:

Got say that killing solo Ruin ( both 120 as well as any levelers who have bad luck ) is among the best things in the game .

Well I have been steam rolled too many times by them to remove all guilty conscience of killing lowbies

3 Likes

Lets clarify this initial post. First, you were on Emerald Dream, a dead server. Second, your post title is so troll and not even close to true. I was on my ilvl 385 Warrior and coincidentally just won the ED BfN with a RUIN group. When I ported back into Boralus, a Horde group was in an empty ED Boralus killing NPC’s. I messaged the one RUIN member I remembered from the BfN and a few joined my group. We wiped the Horde group in Boralus. Reflecting on what happened a bit later, we obviously took them by surprise when they were spread out along the harbor. The Horde group then fled out of town and regrouped under a stone archway just out of town. Believing they were going to leave, I charged in and got killed. 9v1 is not a smart move. But I was trying to keep the Horde in the zone. I was messaged that none of the Officers in RUIN were interested in pvp on a dead server and we were on our own. Despite this, some of the brand new RUIN recruits joined me anyway. A few of us attacked but the Horde group played well, seemed to be geared very well, stayed together and the same 2-3 of us kept running in one at a time and dying. The smart ones in the group stayed up on the archway trying to get some organization and were messaging us to stop playing stupid. It was obvious to them I was not very well geared or experienced. I was messaged again that the fight wasn’t going to materialize due to lack of interest. I accepted defeat and zoned out. I messaged a RUIN Officer what I had done, getting some of their new members involved in a fight and what happened and was summarily chastised, admonished to not do it again and that if I did find a Horde group who wanted to actually fight RUIN they would invite me and lead the group. So I guess if you want to fight RUIN you should just ask them. Bragging about killing a few scrubs and declaring yourself awesome and an expert on analyzing RUIN WPvP expertise when you haven’t even fought an organized RUIN group speaks volumes about you.

Sure I’d like to go up against an organized ruin group, but I’m small time and don’t think I can get the numbers…so I guess picking you off one by one in the open will have to do.

5 Likes

Is this real??? Im actually surprised.

1 Like

imagine thinking anybody read that

2 Likes

I too, am a big fan of paragraphs.

5 Likes

Do you have a community group by any chance? I’m going to be making an elite community group of my own, which will be invite only. Here I’ll be teaching the members in my community some items and tricks to use in WPvP, items/tricks that are not really known about. I’m going to start recruiting for it sometime this week, if you’re interested in joining.

2 Likes

Can I join?!

I need to dust off my alts. The essence system made the game very alt unfriendly IMO. Having to grind multiple essences/ranks multiple times hasn’t appealed to me yet.

Yes, not my group though. It belongs to all of us that are in it. Yea I’d like to join up.

1 Like

You can join sure!

Ah ok. Could I join by chance?

1 Like

Stopped reading here.

1 Like

Sounds fun. I’d be down for that.

Yes absolutely, for whatever reason the invite tab is bugged. It was the same for percival…but I think he found a work around. I’m sure tank can invite as well.

For a second there we thought the community had some kind of cap.

2 Likes

Tbh at least the guild does things together, been playing solo for so long at least there’s someone to play with.

2 Likes

Not sure if you’re trying to overcompensate for your minuscule manhood or…? This post speaks volumes about you and not at all about those you are trying super hard to criticize.

Any RUIN group I’ve joined, the community leaders have been helpful, knowledgeable, and actively seeking comparable sized groups of Horde to fight. Never once have I seen them back down from a fight, even if there are twice as many Horde in the battle. Horde is used to outnumbering Ally in most World PvP battles, and RUIN has shown that in an organized group with clear leadership and communication, the Alliance can dominate and decisively win.

2 Likes

Or, and I know this might be hard for you to comprehend, I’m just wondering why they are awful at WPvP.

Someone who was part of Ruin at the event im speaking of told us the exact opposite. You could see it if you scroll up.

Emerald Dream. Ah, now I understand. You and Mr. Shadowblades had your arses readily handed to you and are bitter. It all makes sense now. As far as what was said above, there is a good chance the majority of the folks in RUIN were deployed out to a larger server with a larger fight going on. Leaving that to go to a smaller fight against 9 people makes zero sense. It would be a slaughterfest. As to why the person might be admonished for doing their own rogue group, there are often groups listed as RUIN in the lfg that are NOT run by RUIN officers. If you had a recognizable name out there and had random people running around claiming to be representing you, but they were NOT in fact actually representing you, pretty sure you’d say something too.

ruin takes any ilevel toons they are a way of gearing in the massively disadvantged world pvp. they also have gladiator rated players so they must be pretty good. i also noticed you posted on an alt.

Been posting on this toon since day 1 of the forums. Not changing my posting toon since people already know me and my views on certain subjects.