Why is RUIN so bad at WPvP?

Never entered an arena in my existence on this toon. Don’t enjoy them. So your rating insult is nothing but trolling :slight_smile: And I never even claimed to be good, great, or whatever.

It’s an indication of having nothing else to say… ie… owned :slight_smile:

1 Like

do you own a star trek lapel pin, seems like u might

1 Like

That made a lot of sense there coming from the ferengi master :slight_smile: haha

1 Like

ok so that’s a yes
bless ur heart stinky

1 Like

Considering anything posted on the arena forum cesspool as civil is like calling a murderer an angel.

Your self-awareness is beautifully lacking, a work of art for these modern times

1 Like

Right, I’m always reading those forums hoping there might be someone worth doing arena theory crafting with. But from the way she/he has been spending most of their argument just rating shaming color me a bit disappointed.:cry:

P.s. I enjoyed your last pvp video. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

In a sea of over ego driven and toxic people on the arena forum, it was nice to see someone that would hold a debate without rating shaming and belittling others. But I see that has been the go to response for she/he most of this thread. :cry:

2 Likes

He talks about beating my guildies but posts these close in screenshots of 2 people, one of whom is 118. Smacks of one of those people who jumps in with 10 other people and then posts a screenshot to act like they 1v1d them.

1 Like

Unfortunately, that is the only reason I ended up in this thread is because of what you just said on “said” individual. I dunno. I kind of get a kick out of bringing those toxic “arena rating dewd” disrespectful persons down a a notch.

What you enjoyed a video from a 1550 scrub… Woah :slight_smile:

Just kidding haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pixels choices dont affect if you are a good player or not lol

1 Like

You must use the blue Halloween bucket bless your heart

Did it occur to you that I’m just a solo player instead of a cringe Zerg guild bloviatrix like yourself

Gob almighty what dweebs

1 Like

No I use orange like normal people

oh wow I am proud of you that is quite a step towards living all on your own

1 Like

Try real hard and one day you can too

3 Likes

Calls people cringe and is pseudo-RPing in this thread.

hey, just thought I’d remind u of this post u initiated this interaction with;

it is rare that people exemplify the oof so pointedly, I commend your effooffrts

1 Like

So what does that have to do with you being some cringe RPer in the thread? Or is it time to grasp at straws for you?

Where have I RPed in this thread, stinky?
Seems like you got a firm grasp on them straws (ಠ_ಠ)

2 Likes