Why is RUIN so bad at WPvP?

We kept trying to do some WPvP with a RUIN group and all they did was hide on top of a building in Boralus. Everytime they came down they got wiped. It got so bad that they were afraid to come down and attempt to fight us. We literally had to fly up there and knock them off with ele shamans to get any wpvp out of them.

5 Likes

Ive never lost an event they invited me too.

Its all lame mass wpvp anyway so either you just salty or looking for attetion / kudos for something insignificant…

3 Likes

Idk, I just always see people talking about how good they are and the one time I encounter them they didnt even want to WPvP.

My favorite is he is posting on a fresh dk

12 Likes

Been posting on this toon for a while now. 331 days according to the forums. I can post on another toon if you’d like.

Well when you are talking smack on something, but are using a toon you clearly didnt do against the ones you talking about

4 Likes

I just post on the toon I always post on. /shrug

They’re not good pvpers, few months back before flying and all that stuff, few friends and I got on a boat in Tirasgarde while having a bounty.

Boats difficult to get on without a glider and knowing where to glide from.

Bunch of members kept trying (or finally did) get on the boat and we kept wiping them with only 1 healer on our 3 man team vs their 7 lol.

4 Likes

Holy crap I remember this! Fun times man haha

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know if the majority of them are good at pvp or bad at pvp. I would surmise that like any group/guild/community they are going to have people at various skill levels. It’s naive to think they are “all pros” or even “they all think they are pros (but aren’t)”. I’m not sure if I have ever heard anyone from that group claim to be better than anyone else.

They are undeniably good at organizing specific large-scale events and getting people to work together. For example, with the Battle of Nazjatar event after they win one, they will actually instruct people on how to drop group and join another RUIN group that they created on a different shard, and win that one too. And then they’ll do another and another… That takes forethought and some skill. Just not pvp skills.

10 Likes

I’m sorry they RUINed your fun.

10 Likes

Lol this guy again. Looks like someone lost a BfN and is making up stories to get acceptance.

2 Likes

My impression is they never claim to be good. Hence why they bring multiple raids to kill a few randoms on some dead shard.

No one should blame them, the blame is squarely on blizzard for being so incompetent that they make it possible.

2 Likes

Shrug. It"s a means to an end. I heat them helping people win the naz battles and stuff.

I guess that’s an ‘impressive’ (??) claim for a level 62.

Ya real skill needed :roll_eyes:

It’s BS that Blizz allows this and for Ruin to do this ( if they do as you say) . I have seen Horde groups win their event and disband but not shard across to do another event (where they can’t even get credit BTW with the debuff) just to ‘ruin’ another one .

Its alright, we just killed everyone else in Boralus since they were too afraid to fight.

No idea who you are or how its “this guy again,” but my story is not made up, nor do I care for acceptance.

1 Like

I mean you don’t even give any details… you claim it was a Ruin group… but we don’t even organize in boralus unless we’re doing epic bgs or waiting on BfN to start. So either you fought a bunch of randoms with some Ruin scattered throughout or you’re bragging about fighting randoms.

Rest assured, if we had been organized enough or cared enough to notice you, you would have been dead.

1 Like

Op what toon do you use on the horde side? Just want to know if we have grouped up in the past.

They were all from RUIN, Ruin Gaming, amd RUINOUS.