Why is RUIN so bad at WPvP?

Are you in rustbolt itself? Cause like getting kills in rustbolt as a range isnt very hard.

I’m a survival hunter, you silly dork.

2 Likes

Can still do most of your abilites from range

I can also face-tank 5-10 guards at a time with my leech pet by multidotting them with latent poison and tabbing around to mongoose bite them for big damage, which is what I actually do to kill people in Rustbolt and not die.
you silly dork.

1 Like

Careful bro, warlocks reported people for less than “silly” name calling

PS - Hunters in general, if well played have a huge edge in towns guard or even high concentration of mob situations. You can FD stuff off of you and onto others. Got some videos showing us really good you are :slight_smile: ?

A twitter feed LMAO

You can’t FD guards except for the old-school style of guard in Stormwind/Orgrimmar. The only reason for feigning them is to get a damage reduction from azerite traits/survival tactics.

Sorry y’all blue stinkies feel intimidated by a cheeky picture of me sitting on a paladin. I’ll be sure to take some more. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Actually what’s funny is how your fat fingers started replying as soon as you saw a post on here haha :slight_smile:

Didn’t even look at who the victim was since the screenshot of the ugly goblin is completely devoid of context :slight_smile:

I know how it works I have a 120 survival hunter; but you can FD people lose target, retarget guards, etc. it’s a great advantage to cause confusion and works well against bad, afk, undergeared no matter what guild they are from :slight_smile:

And lastly personalities like yours are sheer entertainment; you seem to need to feel that people are “upset” by you when they are actually amused :slight_smile:

EDIT - I see you typing, hard and fast, I sense the teeth a grinding :slight_smile: haha

1 Like

You literally just did the same thing, it just took you a whole month to type this lmao
I’m logged in now, this windows on my second screen, the new forums send you notifications, it ain’t hard to stay up to date

Anyone with a modicum of education in psychology is snickeroni right now :film_projector:

This only applies to Class 1 guards, for example, the guards in Orgrimmar or Stormwind, with the exception of the Officers, who are Class 2 guards, as are the guards in Rustbolt. Class 2 guards net you, knock you, and stay on you unless you run far enough away to reset them (approximately 150-200 yards usually)

You can however attack Class 2 guards with your pet, which will gain more aggro than you are generating if you’re not actively attacking the guard, which is probably why you thought that your feigns on Class 2 guards were resulting in you losing aggro.

ya purple goof

EDIT hehe: Yes, I sat here and watched you type off and on for several minutes as well! The wonders of Nu-Forums!

EDIT X2: There you go again! :woozy_face:
EDIT X2 still: this is fun

2 Likes

Haha you are hilarious. I am BGINg while typing :slight_smile:

And you are fun to respond with since I read you said the exact thing to someone else

You have been weighed, measured and found wanting :slight_smile:

Stop calling me names there internet tough guy :slight_smile:

whatever u say stinky radioactive darktroll

1 Like

Do you really want to be known as another Heckindoggo? It really seems like you do.

1 Like

He’s kind of worse because he actually tries to sound intelligent when he’s not :slight_smile:

Yikes, 1500 druid in RUIN thinks he has enough forum clout to cancel me
that’s another big oofer for this goofer

Lol we’ve already seen what happened to one loud mouthed arena kid.

That isn’t to say I wouldn’t like to watch another one eat crow.

indubitably, chief

Scabber is one of the more civil ones on the arena forums. I enjoy reading her posts they are normally very fun.

3 Likes

Yeah, not surprised to hear this from you :slight_smile:

classic player posting btw

Or maybe a player who plays both. Try to think out of the box sometimes, your lack of being able to have proactive thoughts is a bit
 hmm
 boring :slight_smile: ?

Definitely more sexy on retail :slight_smile: haha

1550 druid in bfa btw