Why is PvP So... Yuck?

Because bfa. Though to be honest pvp was yuck in legion. Maybe not as bad as bfa tho.

Why would I join the ill informed losing side. That seems counter intuitive. Adapt or die. You can’t stop evolution.

You are so hopelessly misinformed you shame your server and anyone playing a night elf or a rogue

Vulpera are yucky.
Please remove them.

Far from it. You aren’t getting vendors. I’ve explained it and so has Ion. Stop flooding the forums with this non sense.

It’s not really fair, they experimented with making gear less of a factor in PvP during an expansion where classes’ skill ceiling was at an all time low. Maybe if they tried templates in MoP or cata where outplay potential was massive things would’ve turned out differently.

1 Like

What bugs me is the one thing they got right in WoD was PvP gearing. No trinket effects, no legendary effects, and pve item levels scaled down in instanced PvP.

Just go back to that system blizzard, there wasn’t anything wrong with it.

2 Likes

Is this the new “classic will never happen”? You gonna make a wall of no for PvP vendors?

1 Like

Pvp gear and pve gear have the same exact stats. Please do some research before quoting me. If you want higher ilvl gear from pvp you have to get a higher arena rank. They are not going to give you a pvp vendor with current tier ilvls like you want.

They should bring back resilience and allow 100% of al PvE items into non rated PvP and restrict PvE items in rated PvP. Thats what Blizzard did back when they had around 10 million subs.

They did in the past and it worked out fine. Even those who are at a high enough rating to get mythic ilvl from PvP want vendors back.

pls reply

1 Like

AKA: Having the correct addons to counter players. So as a result, not really the player learning the enemy but an addon telling them what to do.

We are well aware of how the system works and we are well aware of how the other system was vastly superior in every single way

We are truely sorry you can grasp this concept

We also don’t care what ion has said as we know he isn’t correct on how pvp should be handled

All you’re doing for us right now is providing free bumps

It’s same for raiding. Blizzard’s current game design is to have PvPers and Raiders do warfronts, mythic+ dungeons, and now visions for gear. It’s the reason for the removal of gear vendors from the game. Blizzard is doing everything they can to promote their e-sports content.

1 Like

And I assure you, while collecting your money on his pay check. He is laughing all the way to the bank. But im glad you admitted to your blissful ignorance and trolling on the matter. Glad we see eye to eye on it. Take care, adventurer.

Gear having an impact in pvp is ok. They tried templates in legion and I absolutely hated it. Bear tanks really are a pain though I’ll give you that.

Corruption I don’t mind. Contrary to most, I think high levels of corruption require skill to use effectively.

Please explain to me how this many people can be wrong

Polls are against ToS, thanks for the link so I can flag it!

Maybe you should take a look as you flag it so you can see how wrong you are first

I’ve posted in that thread twice, I was being sarcastic.