Why is multiboxing allowed?

Cheating?

How so?

It’s a single person, using a single keyboard and using a single keypress to do multiple things?

How is this different from a macro, which very much IS allowed?

I’ll answer for you since the one bouncing around in your head right now is actually wrong: It’s not different.

1 Like

it’s not “practically botting”. nothing is automated.

The keyboard you are using is brand spanking new technology. Simply place your finger over the key you want to press and it will sense it and accept a keystroke. The human input is still there, and it’s not automatic.

Well obviously I’m jealous and poor. Really, does anyone ever bother to have a conversation with you? I know I’m done. You don’t listen, you make things up out of thin air, and you deflect.

Learn how to talk to people, because . . . damn.

So you still haven’t provided any valid reason why multiboxing is an issue except you think it’s unfair. I’ll wait for you here while you come up with something. You keep attacking me but not answering my question, I wonder why that is…:thinking:

I dont care if someone multibox or not. The program used to replicate is a form of automating. you are specifying the keystroke and the program is told which applications (wow interface) to send them to.

It not full automation where you hit go and it does 98 things. However without a program to do this, how would you multibox. The allowance of the program is what makes it possible. unless you have 5 machines tied to the same keyboard.

Okay so it was fair for Tom Brady to deflate the footballs because anyone can do it.

It was okay for Mike Tyson to bite another man’s ear in a boxing match cause anyone can do it.

3 Likes

This is the funniest comparison to multibox i have ever seen

So 5 machines physically connected to 1 Keyboard and Mouse = Automation?

2 Likes

Another person who seens something in the words that don’t exist. I didn’t compare Mike Tyson and his actions in the ring to multi boxing. I was just explaining how things aren’t exactly fair to do just because everyone can do it.

2 Likes

Potatoes/tomatoes. i thought it was funny

2 Likes

No, i dont think 1 keyboard to 5 machines is automation. Im saying that would be the only way i could think of that doesn’t require a program to do it

I can agree with that at least lol

I want to see them on a twister like mat. Hopping from button to button trying to control 60 keyboards at once.
The true manual way.

so if I have a light switch that turns on 10 lights that is automation? no I flipped a switch (hit a key) and all the wired lights (WoW sessions) did something. this is NOT automation, using a sensor and it flipping switches is automation wiring 1 switch to many lights is not.

Yeah. You didn’t manually turn every single light on one at a time. Right? Or was that action automated?

just because software connects a device to a program doesn’t mean it’s automated - whether connected physically or via software — the LOGICAL path of control is 100% the same.

iv’e encountered many players sending me whispers about me being a cheater because I multibox.
Then at times so called player whispers me again to want invited so I can help kill his elite quest mob… or players dying because they aggro to much. (by the way I let them Die)
So I guess multiboxing is fair when we help the players that are against it.

1 Like

His example he actually did turn on ten lights with one action, not automation at all. That’s how electricity works.

sorry, but the rules say one key press, one action.