Why is it okay to replace Malygos and not Ysera?

Possibility =/= actuality.
Its possible for blizzard to make a coherent story, does not mean they will.

Honestly your joke wasn’t funny or original. It’s been a meme now for like 10+ years to mock transgender people. People might appreciate your “dark humor”(LOL) if it’s actually funny

4 Likes

My understanding was that the Oathstones restored most of their power, with the final Mother Oathstone intended to bring them back to full before Razageth interfered.

None of the Oathstone cutscenes were implemented when I did the quests, and Captain Exposition didn’t mention anything about power returning.

It’s possible they mentioned it, but I doubt it, cause part of the story in one zone is Wrathion and Sabellion fighting for title of aspect after the Oathstone is fixed.

If the oathstone restored the aspect powers, one of them would have already gotten it and there wouldn’t be a decision.

I assume the Oathstone fixed their ability to make eggs, but I imagine that’s probably it. Mother Oathstone will probably be Aspect Powers, as you said.

1 Like

Her death made me shed a tear. However I thought how they handled her death with the Shadowlands story, it felt well done. And I would have left her dead in Ardenweald. Honestly if we have to sacrifice/lose Malfurion for Ysera that’s terrible story writing.

3 Likes

A humorous retort to obvious jocular misinterpretation of the topic at hand.

Calling John Money scum and mentioning what terrible fate befell the children involved in that particular experiment has nothing to do with trans people, nor LGBT in general.
And I’ll say it again just because it makes me feel good: John Money is dirt in human form.

A joke about ridiculous requirements to have for literal beginners in M+.

A pointless change to a name to signal virtue is virtue signalling, yes.

Honestly I thought the blatant spelling errors and erratic behavior made it obvious I was being facetious. Facetiousness is not bigotry.

Didn’t realize calling someone stunning and brave was considered transphobic or anti-LGBT nowadays. My how time flies.

I see disagreeing with the way the devs appear to weigh things they’re intending to change is also bigotry now.

Yes, I do think people that can’t help but stick their nose into other’s business to make sure they’re not having any thoughts out of line with the supposedly prevailing cultural zeitgeist have earned what mockery befalls them. Within reason, of course; I wouldn’t want anyone to get bashed in the head with, say, a bike lock or a milkshake filled with concrete.

I literally said it was bad. Bad jokes are still jokes.

1 Like

This thread really doesn’t need to become a Pawzer v Maurdeth fight.

1 Like

We have reached peak satire where the story would be the same regardless if you were writing the actual cannon lore… Or a monty python movie…

Not at all, again more mocking of certain topics.

It is when every time gender is mentioned you bring them up, which is an alt-right tactic.

Changing the name that referenced an abuser isn’t virtue signaling, it’s trying to resolve harm brought on others in their name.

When you’re consistently mocking the left and LGBTQIA+ topics, it is.

Again, mocking Gender related topics with right-winger tactics is.

Again, mocking Gender related topics with right-winger tactics is.

Or have laws changing whether you can get married, or read a book at school, or refer to yourself or others by their pronouns at schools, etc etc.

Guess they should admit fault and retract previous statements, Thal too.

Again, partly on you for that one. On them too for bringing in an outside topic just to mock things.

1 Like

Because there are no Aspects right now. There will be. Thus, Merithra.

If that were the case, Kalec wouldn’t exist.

Nope it doesn’t. They need to take this crap elsewhere. It’s just trolling and derailing and it needs to stop.

Ysera is hot. Malygos wasn’t.

1 Like

I mean, SL kind of made everything completely meaningless.

But I agree. I would have loved to have seen a new leader.

I think he looks swank. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for dictating my intent to me. It’s like you know me better than I could possibly know myself!

Because John Money had a hand in fashioning it as it’s defined today.
I don’t care if someone wants to ID themselves as whatever they like, they can do that and, myself being considerate and presuming as much of them, I would gladly abide by their preferences, but that doesn’t mean I have to like that particular facet of it all and nor do I think anybody else should either. It isn’t a zero sum game, just because I hate John Money doesn’t mean I hate LGBT people, and that is a ridiculous assertion to make.

What matters a name? Would a rose smell sour if called a fart, or flatulence waft fairer by the name of rose? It wouldn’t, and thus for names I care little, hence my flippant regard for the change. But if you want to assume ill of me from the outset then by all means, be my guest.

Why are you binding leftism to the LGBT movement? Are LGBT people not able or allowed to fall on the right wing?

I mock the idea of gender because of its relation to John Money, because John Money is synonymous with garbage.
If someone wants to self-identify as whatever and presents themselves thus, I have no problem with it. I don’t know why that doesn’t compute for you.

See above.

Get married with whoever you want, I don’t care.
Read whatever book you want at school, or even out of it for that matter, I don’t care.
Refer to yourself and others however you like, I don’t care.
As long as you don’t try to legally compel me to speak a certain way I have literally zero problem with it.

I’ma leave it at that. If you want to clap back clap back, if you want to start mailing me in game fire away, w/e.

Malygos was a Villain who wanted to eradicate Magic. He was just like the Primalists at the time of his demise.

Infact the Dragons were following their Function due to Order Magic according to the Uldorus Report.

Malygos became like the Primalists due to Nether Dragon Disorder Magics releasing him from his purpose.

Since he had become a Primalist in mind the chances of him not siding with them upon resurrection is low.

1 Like

I’d like to take this moment to acknowledge how much cooler malygos was as well. Dude started draining the ability to actually use magic from every mortal. He was a villain yes, but had much more merit considering that he lost almost everything due to the actions of the night elves tampering with the well of eternity.

Ysera’s biggest feat is…minor participation in cata and dying.

2 Likes

This ceremony to do this was only done by the blue dragonflight, no other flights participated. The blues did not have an Aspect. It also took place before the fight with Deathwing.

Kalec had been chosen as the Aspect of the blues (Malygos was long gone) when he gave the scale to Thrall. Ysera was also the Aspect of the greens when she did the same. (both were at the end of the book).

1 Like

I have one of them on ignore so it’s really just a one sided fight for me. Entertaining.

1 Like

You’re welcome, it’s clear by the topics you continually post especially when they have no relation to the topic at hand to make jokes against certain LGBTQIA+ members.

Said people didn’t bring them up, did they? Nope. You did, when they brought up Gender because you try to make Gender look like some bad thing.

You care a lot, as shown in your post early in this thread.

The rest of your posts and you bringing them up every time gender comes into play does, though.

Feel free to ask the devs and the people affected by it, seeing their name plastered every where as if they’re still in good will to me is definitely a bad thing.

Because that’s more factual, since the right wants to end LGBT in general.

The self-harming ones, or the ones that dislike other LGBTQIA+ in general do sure, a small amount. But even you push the narrative that LGBTQIA+ relates to ‘left’ stuff or ‘wokeism’.

Which I already pointed out why that’s bad. See above.

Seem to care a lot, given your posts here actually.

Which IMO, the choice of which is ironic given one dislikes LGBTQIA+ and it was something you advocated against Thal for previously but then you went the route of Milo Yan.

1 Like