Why is everyone here obsessed with elves?

They are unattractive irl and overcompensate in game.

2 Likes

I didn’t care for the elves in this game until I played through Suramar. Before that, all of my characters were darkspear trolls.

Oh, so by that logic, you must be a mega hottie irl since you play the ugliest race in the game? :woozy_face:

1 Like

Touch a nerve did I?

Just bc there are a “lot” of them stamping their feet doesn’t mean they should get what they want. Tantrums should not be rewarded.

Not even in the slightest. Also, you didn’t even answer the question!

R u a mega hottie or not?

Apparently I did.

No answer to my question. I guess I know my answer. :pensive:

…You play a Goblin because it’s the nearest estimation to what you look like irl, don’t you? It’s ok, sweetie.

Your question is dumb and set up for failure to answer on the internet.

I’m sorry you are hideous irl and took exception to my theory.

I’m 6’2”…nothing like Goblin.

I took nothing from what you said, but nice try.

You make broad generalizations against people who play elves and then run and hide when it’s turned around on you.

I don’t care what some ugly person thinks lol. Sorry I touched a nerve with you.

What does “beach” mean?

What does “beach” mean? Are you trying to skirt around the language filter?

4 Likes

Wasn’t really interested in elves much when I started playing the game in 2004. I wanted to play a human druid. It seemed like a given race/class combination since I hadn’t played the RTS games before WOW. Had mostly played MUDs and Tabletop Roleplaying games. My only MMO experience before WOW was City of Heroes. No druids or races there.

Couldn’t be a human druid so… Elf it was. The only elf race at the time. Then I started playing the RTS games, reading the lore, buying the books, etc…

I don’t get the association with gothic memes with liking elves. I wanted to play a druid, and Warcraft 3 taught me that I should emulate Malfurion and be an awesome night elf dude with green hair and beard. I’ve been playing this druid since 2007. I have also played elves often in Dungeons & Dragons (even though my go-to D&D race is gnome).

You should be grateful. We Elves pay the bills around here.

1 Like

Every elf is a wasted opportunity to play a tauren.

4 Likes

Or anything else.

2 Likes

As opposed to say… people losing their minds over elf attention?

1 Like

I think op is jealous of us fabulous elves.

1 Like