Why is Blizzard withholding BWL information?

I’ve been posting on my Classic character. I’d LOVE to see yours.

Just like you do when you fail to mention anything that made the game more difficult in later patches. All you do is cry and whine about how easy 1.12 is, there’s some seriously broken things that could be done with earlier patches that might even make the game easier than it is now.

I’m not joking, actually spend some time looking at things that were changed. Bear Druids could shift in and out of Dire Bear form to heal for 1.3k every single time because it increased their current health along with their maximum.

Items

• Many trinkets will now trigger a cooldown equal to the duration of their effects that will prevent simultaneous use of more than one of these trinkets.

Oh looky, another one! Surely this makes the game easier in patch 1.12, right?

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

People that disagree with you are not trolls.

2 Likes

Absolutely not. But they go way back pre beta classic forums.

They are not giving out information because they realize the screwed the pooch with the PVP release and they are frantically trying to figure out how to salvage this hot mess.

You know what’s trolling?

Quit then, keep your word.

This too:

4 Likes

Lol most are way past level 46. Most have 2 toons at 60 already.

I don’t think they are withholding imo. I think ppl mistook their post. They did what they said they would in their post, as I understand it.

Quite easy… they want to see how much 8.3 will affect Classic before releasing any info on the next phase.

Would be hard to do BWL when half your raid is progressing in Ny’alota.

BWL NOW BLIZZARD. The game is withering away waiting for it.