Character Transfer on Classic

Will there be Character Transfers later on in Classic WoW? With all this mess of queue times and new servers being added i would like to know if ill be able to transfer my character from a low population realm to a higher one, not being able to play at all in the one i reserved names for.

1 Like

The time they do, is the time I quit. Server transfers fracture communities like no other.

the only time i’d be ok with it is if it was after phase 6 and things have been dead for a very long time.

That way, people won’t do exactly what you said. Take the easy way out - level without a queue then transfer back.

2 Likes

Gawd i hope not.

I would hope not but if I had to place a bet I would say that there will be as it will increase revenue.

Makes sense, didnt think about it. Well i guess i gotta suck it up and hope my server doenst die after the tourists go away

What is currently the top alliance PVP server? Where are all the alliance players going to?

Probably Faerlina with all the toxic streamers like Asmo.

Swifty is there as well as sodapoppin.

If you want to avoid that scene then its Herrod

Arent swifty and soda horde? so horde might outweight alliance

Yea but look at average views.

Swifty has 2k people watching him actually play.

Asmo has 88k watching him SLEEP right now.

As someone who played in Vanilla, there were server transfers back then, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they allow it. I personally transferred back then to my friends server at the time, this was around late 2005/early 2006.

1 Like

Imagine thinking “toxic” means anything not completely arbitrary and subjective.

It really just makes you look cringe.

2 Likes

Even worse, imagine someone leveling up on a PvE Realm to 60 fast to then hop onto a PvP Realm … what big ludicrous advantage he has!

Imagine saying imagine before spouting out that cringe. Don’t be a follower guy. Everyone saying imagine is so cringe. You like sponge bob or ?