You'll hotfix WSG but you won't even comment on this

No no, I got that part, but that doesnt change ally bringing in a full 40, or close enough to it.

I don’t see the problem.

5 Likes

It would simply give both sides a way to guarantee they get to play with a group of their friends, without resorting to cheese. One would think it would be a more popular alternative, even for alliance players, yes? Additionally I suspect the quality of matches would go up as well.

I am so very sick of going from a balanced RPPVP server, to being chucked into a 40 man group of total strangers each game. It is soul crushing.
It’s not about the longer queues, as those don’t bother me, having come from vanilla MalGanis when we might get 1 AV a DAY.
It’s not about losses, as horde manages quite well as far as wins is concerned.

I just don’t want the playerbase of the region being scrambled
EVERY
SINGLE
BATTLE

2 Likes

I never wanted xrealms at all. I just wanted to play with the people on my server.

8 Likes

Same. Tossing balanced realms into the blender with the non balanced realms was a garbage tier decision.

5 Likes

Which is why i can go into an AV, do absolute minimal to no participation, work at the same time, tabbing to the window only to prevent afk, and not give a ÷=/%#%

That’s another aspect of it. Accountability is completely out the window. I honestly cannot blame you for doing that. The game all but encourages it.

3 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out why people think horde can’t create premade av groups. We have the same capability as the alliance. As for “reroll alliance”, that’s the stupidest crap I’ve heard yet. Also something I and many other will never do. I don’t think any of the bgs are necessarily broken but I’d love to have a reason to enter wsg and eventually arathi basin. As it stands, as a horde member, wsg is just full of alliance premades which is a 90% or more chance of being a loss. Arathi basin will be the same way if something isn’t done to either reduce the honor gains from av or bump up the honor gained from other bgs

1 Like

Its not fun. But i might as well get something done while i work. Normally, i wouldn’t be able to quest either. I wasnt planning on doing pvp at all because frankly I’m still burndt out from 15 years ago. But this is pve lol. No interaction. No know how needed. And like you said, no accountability. You can hide with 39 other players around you - covering up your flaws.

Its brain dead. No real time invested with others. No thinking or effort needed. Why not? I can get something done while not giving a rats $%^

And sadly enough, i think its what people prefer - the lack of accountability.

2 Likes

Horde have instant queues? That’s news to me. Have you even tried doing what you say is so easy?

2 Likes

Have you actually tested this out? Have you found success getting your group of friends/guildies into the same BG instance?

Mmm, nope, not even longer queue times could convince me to play an Alliance character.

Way too boring and dull, and no shamans? Psh.

1 Like

It’s never their perspective we are concerned with, it’s ours, hence the issues with the ability to make premades.

Say we all push for this. Then Alliance can still queue, just even easier now so instead of 40 queuing, just 8 need to hit the queue button. You think that will stem people like OP from claiming Alliance is cheating?

While they can try to do it the same way, the results vary because they have more queuing at that same time than Alliance does. So it’s less likely they get the same queue.

X-realms do nothing but help overpopulated servers so removing it would be great. Horde would have lots of fun then!

At least then there would be at least one incentive for players to naturally alleviate population imbalances … with xrealm queues there are zero incentives.

2 Likes

I have repeatedly expressed my POV that it is the inability to group with friends and guildies, the true issue with the system.

1 Like

They could have easily left the free transfers up, NOT had CRBGs, and things would have sorted out in short order. Hell, they could still do this, if they actually cared to fix things. But now they are getting $ from transfers, so I doubt they will give that up.

But here we are. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yea but you have to keep in mind “A” change that more adheres to your focus of change will affect others.

I’m all good for 5 man group queues. But this will STILL leave the issue of players complaining about Alliance making pre-mades via the instant queues due to factional interest in PvP.

Well good thing I am not a hard line #nochanger?

There will always be some players complaining about each and every subject available. Let not the perfect get in the way of what can actually be accomplished (I butchered that). Keep in mind that those 40 man “premades” alliance are running, are really just hurting their faction mates on their servers, inflating honor totals. They are not competing for honor against horde, but their own side. Horde wins plenty enough as it is.

Party queue would be a Good Thing. The ability to group queue was in vanilla, via whole raid queue (which was before CRBGs). A decent compromise would simply be the party queue.

1 Like

Refusing to do something that improves the game because people might not completely stop complaining is a really dumb reason.

4 Likes