Why is blizzard still allowing alliance transfers

These alliance are transferring en masse to Bene. We USED to have a near 50/50 spread now i doubt its ever 30/70. Hey blizzard? Mind stepping up and stop messing up?

5 Likes

There’s a spreadsheet out there showing 26 confirmed alliance guilds that transferred here. That simply should not be allowed. Herod is now an imbalanced server and so is Benediction. Two servers ruined because of toxicity.

2 Likes

Correction, because of greed.

1 Like

Blizzard is USELESS. We’ve all known this for a long time now. There’s 10+ alliance outside every portal and at every summoning stone now. THANKS FOR BEING GREEDY, you trashcan company.

Lol who gives a f? Kill em all >:)

2 Likes

I made friends with an undead warrior in Gadgetzan, it was love at first Noggenfogger.

1 Like

This post is lol

The mass ally transfer is ruining the experience on this server.
At the start of June, it was balanced; Then a public spreadsheet organized by alliance guilds made more than 20 guilds transfer here, where the ratio is of almost 8000:5500.
It’s extremely demotivating to try to do dungeons, and the meeting stones are camped by alliance all day long.

Please, lock the alliance transfers. Create an incentive for horde to stay and ally to leave.
It’s annoying right now.

1 Like

I wont lie, I came here from Kromkrush, back when the population was 53/47. Now I’m regretting coming here, because it’s just going to be what Kromcrush was, but reversed. If it happens, I’ll either just quit, or transfer off being that faction changes aren’t a thing.

server will be 99% ally in 1-2 months you can bank on that. Its been confirmed multiple horde guilds will be xfering off this week

@plslust, any idea where they’re planning to go?
Since alliance coordinated to come here en masse, might be a good idea to know where the pack is going and spread out a bit.

1 Like

My current guild is breaking in half and some are staying but 15+ will be transferring to grob the other 2 guilds im not sure where theyre planning but i would assume faerlina or grob.

Also heard some will be moving to thunderfury, its a smaller server but heard the open world is really balanced.

Damn it Bobby. Hate that it has to be this way. Wish they could just player cap factions or something. Insane they allow the realms to just get rolled over like this. Krom was great, then became toxic due to the horde. Came here, was enjoying it. An actual economy, nice balance between the factions. Now it’s going to be Krom all over, but with toxic alliance. :pensive:

2 Likes

Allow it? They want it! Every character that gets xfered because of this garbage is 25 bucks in Craptivisions coffers. This company is trash.

1 Like

Dollah Dollah bill yall. Don’t worry though, I haven’t xferred. never will. I’m thinking Benediction will be full alliance by October.

Bc no one at blizz actually plays this game. They just wanna turn this trash into every other dead server where the lower pop is griefed into submission living in their towns being killed under guards until we transfer off and give that fat extra 2 months of payment

This is the exact thing that happened to Incendius back in vanilla classic. Perfect pop. For some reason a bunch of alliance came, making it unbalanced and massive queues. Then people started transferring off, and now Incendius is a dead server.

It is free money for Activision. Why would they fix it?

People pay to transfer onto a server. Server gets overloaded. People either get the free transfer off, or, like many, wait too long and then end up paying Activision to transfer off. Then the server becomes more desolate at the rest of the population pays to transfer off.

People used to flock to servers with number 1 raiding guilds on them. The only time I recall them transferring away was during Northrend Naxx Release, and the instance lagged to high heavens on super pop servers.

1 Like