LF a guild, either faction I guess?

I just returned to TBC classic from a break back in 9/2021, only to return and see every server is just 1 sided. I didn’t plan on ever returning, thinking WotLK was never going to come to fruit… In any case. I just started an alliance paladin, but I’m only level 14, so I’m not committed to said faction. I plan to be paladin into WotLK, since that’s all I’ve ever played since TBC in 2007.

That being said, my big thing is WPVP. I love the very aspect of it. Chasing/ hunting other players, being hunted, and just straight skirmishes for hours that lead to frustrating fun. However…I never experienced raiding back in WotLK and that is something I would like to pursue too. SO! I am an blank book waiting to be written in…

I do prefer alliance, simply for town aesthetics, but my original paladin was a BE so I can manage as horde. Not only that, I’m on the fence about arcane torrent for pvp. 2m CD is a bit rough for an interrupt, but it can be game changing. I’m an east coast player, so I am ahead by 3 hours. Embrace me, so I may feel loved. ;-;

1 Like

Well hello, friend. What a long, strange trip it’s been for you too, aye?

Look up Hoss if you would like. We have two 25m teams and are building a third. People online to hang out with all throughout the week. Or just look me up for that wpvp. :upside_down_face: