Why is a bonus week wasted on pet pvp?

Queues are long. You require investment in pets. It’s also all RNG. Achievements requirements are also insane.

That’s IET… where have you been?

I never do the quest, not even because the queues are long, but because the reward is pretty meh, plus:

This ^^

I’m a pet battler and it is a waste. I could see if it were just do a certain amount of pet battles, since those work. But the PVP thing needs dropped. No one did it even when it did work.

2 Likes

Not true. It was just different when the dev ‘johnny cash’ who quit wow to go to roblox, he designed the mop pet battles as an intern and the wod garrisons as well.

Come on. Who out there is “really into” pet battles and is playing WoW because there aren’t enough Pokemon games?

1 Like

I’ve been battling since 2016. And the queues have always been long. And patches have broken the queues. Leaving people to not want to even queue. The issue you are having apparently goes back to a patch from 2014, that broke the queues and was never completely fixed.

1 Like

Talk about apathetic ineptitude. Then I’m correct the pet pvp bonus week is an example of blizz just not caring enough. I can see all blizz games turning into diablow imm

Yeah I don’t know why it wasn’t completely fixed. Maybe if enough people make a stink about it, they’ll fix it.

Great week to level pets and collect charms. The PVP quest? meh…

2 Likes

You don’t speak for all players, just saying. Also, I happen to like pet battles, and many others do as well, so deal with it.

1 Like

You didn’t read even the original post. /sheesh

Let alone the thread. Might I suggest foregoing responses when you are too apathetic to bother reading the issue. Don’t bother responding you’ve been ignored as pointless.

1 Like

Being really into pet battles does not mean you aren’t equally into other aspects of the game. That was silly.

The amount of casual players that sub for pet battles alone is probably absurd.

Okay? I’m saying if you like that sort of thing, you’re probably not going to WoW for it.

The person you replied to didn’t say anyone was coming to WoW because of pet battles. They just said the week can be ignored just like people who don’t PvP ignore that week, people that don’t do M+ ignore that week, etc etc.

IMO the triple pet battle xp thing is completely pointless when you can basically buy all the Ultimate Battle-Training Stones you could ever want if you’re doing mission tables regularly

What would really be interesting is if the event gave the player triple XP from pet battles, not the pet

They said the week is good for people who are “really into” pet battles. My take is that if you’re “really into” that sort of a game, WoW’s probably not going to scratch that itch.

And I think that is a silly comment. You can be really into raiding and still be really into pet battles. Why would I go buy a different game when I could enjoy both things in one game?

I’m not saying they’re exclusive.

But when Blizzard copies another game and adds it in, they don’t really do a good job of it.

WoW is good at the game that it is. It doesn’t need to also be bad copies of other games.