Why increase the gap between raiders and m+ers again?

Blizzard increased the ilvl of that one in the lower right corner - how dare they, suh!

You just get 7 ilevels lower but it’s Mythic loot that can be upgraded.

1 Like

For the last time, it’s the disparity between hero and myth gear that’s an issue to me.

You don’t need to pay, a trial account attached to a paying account on another region is sufficient to post. That’s how I’m here too.

You want it to drop Mythic loot in M+ is what you’re asking for? Or what do you mean?

Explain it to me like I’m 5

He wants Blizzard to reduce the max upgrade of Mythic track gear, including what you get from M+.

Increasing the track from 4 to 6 was unnecessary. There’s no continued parity to aim for, things were just fine as they were.

Having the final upgrade track be smaller than all the others in the first place was unnecessary.

1 Like

It really is a nothing change as far as M+ is concerned.

The only way it impacts players is maybe someone who would have gotten the 0.1% title by the skin of their teeth misses it now.

Although this will be hard to test in a vacuum, because I expect delves to cut out a lot of the lower end M+ players who drag down the average.

2 Likes

I feel like I’m already doing that, I don’t necessarily mind it if mythic raiders have a slight advantage, that’s fine. In DF with crafted items, the 6ilvl gap and great vault mythic raiders usually end up with a 1-2 ilvl advantage, however now that that gap will change to 13ilvls mythic raiders will have a more significant advantage.

This is just them starting the usual waterworks early.

In the usual attempt to get Blizzard to massively increase M+ rewards while slashing the “challenge” to almost nothing.

And it will work, too, Blizzard will cave, gut the difficulty of M+ again, and start pouring more lard in the M+ loot pig trough. They always do.

The m0 change cut most of them out already. You’ve also got to account for delves increasing the average ilvl of the low end player making it easier for them to do keys as well. Honestly I think participation as far as the cutoff goes (Number of characters who do 1 or more keys) will go up, even if total keys goes down.

Bro I gotta be honest, I wouldn’t care if blizzard mailed everyone bis items for free in the mail, I feel gear is a means to an end and getting there will be significantly harder for M+ only players now.

The only logical goal that this change has a reasonable chance of possibly accomplishing is encouraging guilds to reclear mythic instead of extending.

That won’t happen unless Blizzard extends the season lengths.

Are you racing Mythic raiders for fastest gearing? It looks like to me you’ll be able to raise it to max 6/6 anyway from the vault and M+ seasons and titles last the entire season.

I just don’t get it honestly. Why is it a big deal if you have to upgrade 6 times instead of 4? You guys grind this stuff like crazy anyway and usually complain you have too many flightstones.

The reason I expect this to be an effect is that delves will cut out a chunk of players who are only in M+ for the free gear.

I don’t expect a lot of players to jump from delves into M+, at least not those who didn’t already want to be doing M+.

M+ only players never max every slot using the vault. They always end with some number of crafted items beyond 2, or items that are just 6/6 hero and not myth track.

The average m+ player even in the final week of the tier will now be further from max ilvl than they were.

There’s a cap on crests, the vault is also rng.

So what if +12 and up dropped Mythic crests? Would you duderinos be happier with that?