Why increase the gap between raiders and m+ers again?

You’ll spend the first 3~ weeks using aspect crests to bump your items to 6/6 hero. The odds in that time you loot a 2/6 or higher myth item are very low, not saying it won’t happen.

1 Like

On week 1? Not really, most of the people complaining about this aren’t going to be the people pushing 3k+ Mythic Score by season end.

Once again, they still need crests for upgrades.

Ya, 510 to 523 was a pretty significant jump in performance.

Seemed like more of a jump than the previous 13 iLvls.

you make it sound like people just walk in and start murdering mythic bosses.

there’s like 100 guilds that will even kill the first boss first week, at the 2/6 myth level you’re probably looking at more like 20?

it’s not an easy endeavor

1 Like

I’m complaining about it and I’m well above 3k.

We’re not talking week 1. Moreso weeks 12 onwards.

Would mythic raiders be in the same pool as people that play M+? I would assume that people that mythic raider would already have a group they would M+ with.

In bfa my guild killed the first 3 bosses of the jaina raid on the first day, early mythic bosses are a joke usually.

12 onwards the Mythic Raider is going to outgear you, but in order to do that they needed crests for upgrades which means they were also running M+ aswell as Mythic Raid.

Sounds fair to me. They do twice the content.

Point is, if someone does more content, they get more rewards. It’s logical from any view point.

Errr…

400~ guilds were 4/9 M in week 1 of Amirdrassil. And now we have heroic week so guilds aren’t going to have their time split between difficulties anywhere near as much week 1.

I get your point but your numbers are extremely off.

Oh, golly! Three whole bosses! That’s 12 pieces of gear total, or an average of 0.6 pieces of loot per person!

1 Like

What do you mean from this, they moved the goal posts on M+ gear again?

If so I guess I need to take this statement back.

M+ gear also got an ilvl boost, same as raid gear.

1 Like

Eh, its still pretty low, 400 guilds is only 8000 people out of millions

compare that to people hitting +10 that same week and it’ll probably be considerably more

Well, that’s using DF numbers. In BFA, that would have been 15 items for 0.75 items/person.

Also in BFA: titanforging was a thing, so you could infinitely farm effectively 6/6Myth from end of dungeon.

Ugh - I had managed to forget. Thanks a lot! :angry: :joy:

1 Like

Not really, and in EU even less so. The EU pug scene is way more active than NA’s one. You could pug +19s this season.

they have to maintain hierarchies…
hierarchies are why many people play.
but the gaps don’t have to be too
significant…just enough to compel
competitive psychologies.
again…i don’t think the developers actually
play our game…
if they did…they’d know what to do/and what
not to do!

How does increasing everyone’s gear maintain a “hierarchy”?

I don’t know what to tell you, it’s a big advantage in M+. I remember the outcry in shadowlands when you could get a fully upgraded weapon from pvp by getting 2100 or 2400 or something. People don’t like feeling behind especially when they’re trying to play at a high level. I personally feel it’s unfair for mythic raiders to have such an advantage over dungeon players when it’s a different type of content.