Why I'm quitting

I want to retire out there. Wyoming in particular. My family keeps saying stuff like. “It’s too isolated. There are no people out there” and I just nod. Because thats the entire point.

You are? Someone who’s wrong and doesn’t understand the class by the sounds of it. Meh oh well.

Lots of good places to retire. I’d pick Montana for retirement though :slight_smile:

That’s great that you have plans for the summer, but you’re not quitting. You’re taking a break.

Precisely. Kind of trolling. Like everyone else who claims they’re “quitting” and we see them the following reset :wink:

Have fun!

1 Like

Not going to lie, it’s going to be a lean WoW month for me, since watching Tour de France highlights will cut into my WoW time.

I really hope Cavendish can get just one more stage win. Just one.

ETA: Cav crashed out. :dracthyr_cry_animated: Maybe next year…

1 Like

All things in moderation :slight_smile: thats not a bad thing

1 Like

I say go away because no one is going to miss your bullying and you translate that to; I’m wrong and I know nothing of the class? How do the two even grossly connect in your mind? This is exactly why you need to move on.

I wish you really would go and not just troll the subject. The forum would be a better place if you would decide to stop posting. Your constant discontent for any thought not originated by yourself is just plain boring.

2 Likes

I’ll break it down for you:

You think that I’m a bully, when I do no such thing. All I do is correct misinformation. Therefor if you’ve ever felt bullied by me, it’s simply because I corrected you on things. Thus leading to you not understanding things (which is all I said, didn’t blow it up to the extent you did).

Discontent? I’m quite content with the game and most people willing to hold an actual detailed conversation.

It’s rather odd that you come into my thread and attack me out of the blue and then suddenly try playing victim. /boggle

The OP in 2 days

1 Like

What’s in 2 days may I ask? :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve got 19 technically haha

Hey guys I’m quitting WoW. Really! This time I’m serious.

4 Likes

So you aren’t quitting, just taking a break to enjoy the summer.

My discipline is IRON!

Correct.

I didn’t think that was possible I mean it’s literally the only time of year I stay inside by choice. I will literally be counting down the weeks until October

The only way I get through it is by knowing winter starts in October

1 Like

LoL well I don’t live in Texas any more, so summers are bearable. And if it gets too hot, there’s a lake 45 minutes from the house, OR the mountains with higher elevations and cooler temps (and more lakes and shady trails and creeks) 2 hours away.

Summer is quite enjoyable. If nothing else, going 160mph on the motorcycle is enough windforce to keep things somewhat cool

1 Like

Agree to disagree. My countdown to October has already began. It started a few weeks ago when the last of the snow disappeared

But at least we get good views during the summer

2 Likes

You are fast if anything dude and I am no victim, especially of yours. I can outthink you any day of the week. Your drivel doesn’t impact me directly. I simply don’t like how you do people on this forum. I don’t like how you treat “people”. You are a bully plain and simple and this forum would be much better without you and your arrogance. Look at you and what you say. If I think you’re a bully it’s because you corrected me, lol. You think so much of yourself it is sickening…

You are the definition of a bully. No one made you the Feral police. No one asked you to come on here and take on every poor kid with an opinion like in the [Feral Druid Dead Last in Raid DPS] thread. You say you prove your point with logs, but all you are is a bully that can’t articulate the big picture, you can only fight and squabble with tidbits of information you gather to personally attack and discredit people that think differently from you.

If you had half the knowledge you think you do, you would “correct misinformation” in a more positive and constructive way. How? One way is by showing empirical evidence to the contrary versus the bullying tactics you employ to embarrass some poor kid into submission. How about you create a spreadsheet like Babs did on the monk forum? Prove what you are trying to say, educate people, versus be the bully you show yourself to be today?

This post speaks for itself.

2 Likes

Where is this and when can i come visit?? lol

2 Likes

Oh, you mean with the logs I did in

Got it!

1 Like