Why I'm quitting

Why I’m not quitting.

1. Summer time. Means it’s hot. Best stay inside.
  2. Bugs
  3. Crazy drivers
  4. Physical activity, oof
  5. Game is still fun. Gonna be here 6 months from now.
  6. Spent all my gold on old mogs.
2 Likes

Nobody cares.

1 Like

And if people stopped doing I quit threads all that would be left would be High Elf and T Squad threads

1 Like

Like the majority of the player base?

You mean like it always has?

Sounds like you will be quite busy with fun activities OP!

Summertime means having fun and spending it in the best way possible. Doesn’t always have to mean outside, but yeah I guess it is a preferred time to go outside.

Same reason you clicked and responded i guess?

I love how people say this…yet you all care enough to come in and post. :heart: you all

Everything on that list sounds fun!

:smiley:

1 Like

Let’s answer the real questions at hand ok.

Baitcaster or spinning reel. What’s the best soft bait you use and why is it Googan squad. What’s the lure you use and why is it the jackhammer. The 20 dollar lure that I will scuba dive to retrieve if I lose.

Do you play many days a week? I play in one but we only play thursdays.

when did they readd it? they removed it in legion.

That’s not nearly enough days for drinking beer.

You are asked to leave feedback on the forums when you unsubscribe.

I can drink any other day lol.

1 Like

Alot of people take a break during the summer months a d come back in the fall…that’s totally common…

1 Like

Just like Runescape, you never quit. You just go afk for extended periods.

enjoy your hibernation friend…don’t worry about the groves…Tical and I will safeguard them while you are away!
see you soon!
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

Spin reel for the most part. My fancy pole has the baitcaster but thats usually reserved for boat fishing. Most fishing i do is up in the mountains. Not a whole lot of lakes (nor do i own a boat), around me. But plenty of streams and mountain lakes (Big Horn Mountains).

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/panther-martin-spinner?ds_e=GOOGLE&ds_c=Cabelas%7CShopping%7CSmart%7CFishing%7CGeneral%7CNAud%7CNVol%7CNMT&&&gclid=CjwKCAjwkeqkBhAnEiwA5U-uM_NSdfJbYm24-lbSWFR_Nx-AYpOgesl2o0U3KOTMLBFeg0ZSZwxmGhoCr-UQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Mountain trout go nuts over this. And in Wyoming there’s a fun little challenge you can do with the state called the Cutslam. There’s 4 different native cutthroat trout native to the area (conveniently spread out from one another). Catch all 4 in the same year and you get a little award issued by the state and game and fish.

So mens and womens have fewer teams and its on Tuesdays. 2 games a night. Then co-ed has more teams and plays wednesdays/Thursdays depending on which “tier” you play in.

So 4 games, 2 nights a week. But i work rotating swing shifts so i miss a few night games every other week.

While i may not be able to respond, I’ll be keeping a weather eye on the Druid forums haha. Be back in about 6ish months

1 Like

Hell yea man. I’m jealous. I stopped in Wyoming and did some fishing in bighorn lake a couple years ago while traveling. Amazing outdoors in the WY/MT region

1 Like

Leave already. No one cares or is going to miss your constant bullying, except maybe fecal. He wont have his tag team partner to bash the less fortunate.

2 Likes