Why I'm quitting

Im not quitting but i decided once i get 2k io im taking a break until next season . My whole key group took a break already so im the last one standing it seems . Im finding more enjoyment from FFXVI and tears of the kingdom anyways so it will be a welcomed break .

2 Likes

Yeah im at like 2450. Ive hit a wall. Trying to push 18-19s and its amazing how many people are still ignorant of the mechanics of bosses.

Good thing we’re going into Fortified week. At least that ones fully on me and derpy DPS have a chance to survive boss mechanics

My goal at the beginning of the season was to get to 2500 by just pugging but that became tedious and draining, and i started to see a trend where i feel like i have to log on to get my keys done . Now that im aware whats happening i can push a little further , get something to show i tried and move on . :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I have gotten a chance to ride a 929 and a 954. Both were pretty solid bikes. I will say my Yamaha was definitely my favorite.

I was thinking of getting another bike but my wife absolutely hates motorcycles and doesn’t ever want to ride. Being as I’m in my mid 30s I’d probably get more of a cruiser/bobber style that’s more comfortable. I’d get into too much trouble if I got another sport bike lol

I looked up what you said and I agree. :grin:

Actually, they in fact do. When you make the peon cry they tell you to leave some feedback on the forums. Unfortunately, people take this literally, not understanding that it’s all been said before and there is nothing new under the sun.

Man is pretending he’s going to touch grass, and go outside where you can get star damage!

Groce.

When they’re asking for feedback for why you’re quitting, it’s about things they can change - gameplay, etc. If you’re just quitting because you’ll be spending more time outdoors and doing other activities, and not because of the game in some way, they’re not really interested.

1 Like

They must know I have nothing of value to add… Ive quit several times over the years and its never been suggested I leave feedback outside of that page. :grin:

1 Like

The true right of passage isnt saying you are quitting.

Its saying you are quitting but not actually quitting.

Let me help you out .

1. It will be over 100 soon . Outside is a dismal prospect.
  2. Bugs ,heat, more bugs…
  3. It will start raining as soon as you take your bike outside.
  4. They are too drunk to play ball.
  5. It is . See you on Tuesday.
  6. Don’t be so greedy. Give me some gold bro.
    See you after maint lol…
3 Likes

Yeah…in the survey when you unsubscribe, lol. There is no recommendation to post here.

1 Like

Yeah they added a chat box when you cancel that asks why and gives you like 200 words to tell them. Not so sure why he felt the need to also post it here.

3 Likes

Yeah. I can’t decide if people are trolling or if they’re misinterpreting the unsubscription survey.

Yea, but not on the forums. None of us care why you’re quitting. That’s why they give you a chance to type it out while you actually go through the process.

Also, you’re not quitting. You’re taking a break. There’s a difference. I do hope you enjoy your summer though and catch some PBs while fishing.

Blizzard only cares about feedback from the players who would never actually quit for real.

That’s why Dragonflight is the way it is: It tries to make the three pillars feel as rewarding as possible.

Retention is important, but so is growth.

“The hills are alive with the sound of music!”

:stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like a full dance card. An enviable problem, as are most problems of success.

Stay safe, we’ll keep a light in for you.

This thread is now about motorsickles. I’ve been on a Honda NC700x for the past four years and, while it’s not the most exciting bike, it’s perfect for me and I love it. I started as a kid on Honda minbikes in the early 80s. Got a Honda Nighthawk 250 in '91 that I rode until college kinda got in the way. I got into Piaggio scooters in the late oughts, then was on a Yamaha XVS650 V Star for about 10 years before I got the NC700x.

Talk about bikes.

1 Like