Why I want Wrath Era

Post liked by Zaalg

Starting to think Yehmi and Zaalg are literally just the same person.

They show up seconds after each other nearly exclusively in pro-wrath threads in an effort to tear it down while sharing the same braindead takes.

Tootally not the same people.

4 Likes

He just likes my point of view.

I’m fighting against pointless suggestions. Lets say I suggest now “Blizzard give us WoD Classic”. How many of you would tell me I’m crazy and it should never happen? “Please give us less”

What have I torn down? Bad arguments. That’s it. If you want Wrath Era, simply say that. People go off in ridiculous tangents that mean nothing. They just have zero confidence in the simple statement “I want to continue playing Wrath. It’s my favorite expansion.”

That’s all you need to say. You don’t need a thousand posts trying to bash Cata, and about sub numbers and God knows what else, in an attempt to validate your opinion.

My favorite is “I’m quitting Wrath over this!” Yeah, way to show Blizz you have so little value in Wrath you quit before it’s even over. That’ll convince them there’s demand for a Wrath Era!

And in the end it doesn’t matter. Blizz doesn’t care what you want. They’re 100% basing those decisions off a monetary value. That’s it. Reselling expansions to players is easy money. Hosting dead servers is a waste to them.

And I only post on one character.

1 Like

Source: Trust me bro

hmmmmmm

tldr ?

Yeah some people did point that out, well see you in mop, then legion maybe 2028/2027.

1 Like

Here’s the cliff notes.

• Started playing at the tailend of TBC

• Not actually stated but I assume put full attention into WoW during WotLK

• Saw cata announcement and was hyped

• Liked the pre-patch and the liberation events for both factions

• Says the only good things about Cata is goblin/Worgen starting zones, getting killed by Deathwing (pretty sure that’s part of the pre-patch), the Loramus questline in The Blasted lands and fighting Gamon at max level and everything else wasn’t

• Missed Corpse Explosion, the old world, dungeons, talent trees etc. essentially he missed WotLK.

Corpse Explosion is such a clunky spell that it’s honestly funny that someone would miss it, it doesn’t really work as an MMO spell it’s suited more for ARPG’s like Diablo or PoE.

I can’t remember if I already responded to this part or at all but I’ll just say this. They didn’t do TBC Era servers, they’ve already “dropped the ball”.

I’ll take moving goal posts for 500, Alex

2 Likes

Sure thing, buddy. I’m suuuuure you do.

1 Like

Here’s the cliff notes of what this gnome said:

“I’m right, you’re wrong.”

1 Like

No… Did you even read what I said.

There aren’t any parts that say you’re wrong.

I broke down your long post into bullet points, stated my opinon about Corpse Explosion and say that with TBC not getting any Era servers that they’ve already dropped the ball.

You’re response honetsly makes no sense to me.

1 Like

Welp. Its over. Its so unbeliveably joever.

If I hadn’t already unsubbed, I would have today. WoW is offcially dead to me.

1 Like

Bye.

1 Like

Lmao ok.

Literally watching a grown man have a mental breakdown in real time because he had fun in a game and expected it to continue indefinitely.

Stay longer, I enjoy watching you people break down over this. It’s hilarious.

Hope Blizzard appreciate you two bootlickers. You’re doing all their PR work for them

3 Likes

If you’re going to throw a tantrum, at least reference what sets you off.

:point_down:

Go on, cry it all out.

There there, you’ll be ok. Time to learn the age old lesson called “moving on”.

Here’s how you do it. You stop doing the thing you’re currently doing, which you’ve grasped by quitting wow, step two is choosing another thing to do. Remember when you chose to play wow? It’s like that, but this time, choose not wow.

Or keep coming back and making me laugh. There really is no sweeter joy than watching you people have mental breakdowns.

PR on their forum that only like 2% of people will see…

Damn, that literal dookie in the bottom of Blizz’s shoe must taste great since y’all love to keep licking it nonstop

5 Likes

I too quit during Cata. I think the homogenization of pretty much everything - the classes, the dungeons, etc. - made me lose interest. Also, I liked the old world better than the new one. A lot of the flavor was removed and it was just a kind of treadmill. Little things like having to have a reagent for certain things gave a certain charm that was removed.

5 Likes