Why I hate pvp in this game

Judging by your posts I don’t know if you are so much playing as you are complaining.

1 Like

Who is complaining? The facts are out there.
I love playing cards, Three Card Monte not so much.

We can all benefit from customers. :wink:

You have more posts than achievement points. I see you complaining here everyday.

2 Likes

Go home Spirits/Hercx, you’re drunk!

Works out to under five posts a day over these past three+ years.

Gearing disparity is at an all time high, systems are not looking too healthy either.
Participation is in the dumps.

And yet you are here HODL to them.
We can see why.

1 Like

What is this?

1 Like

Well hello there! Hercx is someone else btw.

I guess using that math you don’t play the game much over the last 3 years then. Imagine spending 3 years complaining about a game you don’t play.

Have you ever considered that this game isn’t for you?

1 Like

Suggestions usually get results, don’t get it twisted.
You think everyone is complaining, because deep down you are that exact person.
Broken record responses from a “child like mind” get old fast.
You are only a customer.

Correct. You are too, and one that Blizzard time and time again, proves by action one that they don’t care about. Rightly so.

1 Like

What a successful attitude. Reeks of blankie forts.

If I own or run a company I also won’t cater the to people that will never quit using my product no matter how much they hate it.

This is just how business works.

1 Like

Where is your lemonade stand?

Right outside the salt factory you live in.

2 Likes

Go get your shine box.

Lol record low Maus already… Pretty soon it’s gonna be you playing by yourself and telling yourself that the game is still not horrendously designed :rofl:

2 Likes

WoW is starting to look more like a mobile phone game and less like an MMORPG with each expansion.

1 Like

That right there is my main complaint about how they do PvP gearing. I like the competition of PvP but not the toxic behavior that often goes on. The current PvP gearing system funnels players into that deepest end of the cesspool.

I agree with the risk/reward system where the highest skill players get the highest reward. But I think that should be token-count and not tiers. Top level players should be rewarded for that by fast gearing. But eventually they should have to compete on an equal gear level with even the most casual player in the game who solo-queued BGs forever playing the rarest spec/class in the game.

That’s why the queues get longer and longer. The casual players get gear-gated and no longer participate. It might take them forever to reach top gear level, but they would have kept queueing to get there.

2 Likes

Sad, but true. When you’re que’ing just to be an easy target with no light at the end of the tunnel, there’s no point.

3 Likes

You know every single player started as a fresh 60 without gear.
I only returned two months ago, I didn’t even have a 60 or 80 renown zero leggos.
Now my shaman is decently geared, often topping healing in randoms.

I got a shaman, warrior both in full conquest mostly 6 of 9 and my druids got half conquest gear rest honor.
Everyone goes through it man.

Noone starts geared.