Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

:thinking: :joy:

Didn’t Paul Hogan did that in one of the Crocodile Dundee movies?

This thread is only 3 hours old and has already generated over 225 responses.

High elves really are like catnip to these forums, eh?

1 Like

People wanted them on the Alliance because they were cute.

That was literally the only reason.

And don’t even pretend Alliance players don’t get cranky when it comes to the Horde having elves.

They interact with the Horde more often than not. And there is sethrak that are allied with the Vulpera.

Yeah, I don’t get it. I’d be totally cool if a faction of Humans or Dwarves or Gnomes or Night Elves or Worgen went Horde.

Draenei too if you can spin it but I have a hard time imagining how you’d do so. Maybe something along the lines of a Huojin-esque philosophy? I dunno.

1 Like

It only happens when someone just creates a new thread to stir up the forums. I rather just keep it in the one thread, but as soon as that thread is temporary locked, a new one rises from the ashes and :exploding_head: It heats up fast.

1 Like

Yes but I doubt they’re going to double dip a rep for AR.

I’m not typing this out again. Get rekt Lydon.

6 Likes

Still more likely than Alliance sethrak.

But if we want to cave in that deep.

I don’t want to have to read that long post :sob: Ugh, why can’t I be lazy and have someone else read it out to me.

Oh I don’t want Alliance sethrak, I’m just saying that the way they work now there’s no probable avenue to take to release them. I didn’t want Mechagnomes but they were doable.

1 Like

C’mon man, I am still waiting for your reply on which toon I am supposed to post on.

1 Like

And i did not want vulpera…i wanted gil goblins

I just wanted playable Murlocs :sob:

Horde race? They did consider having Garry raise a Mongrel Horde with them as a member race.

You dont agree with someone’s opinion so you just have to tell them how wrong they are, eh?

I also believe its a well written post, a post that was put up well before this one.

1 Like

They use a night elf model dude.

Aaaaaand that’s another one.
I have a list of people who admit to flag bombing that deny it all the time. Its nice.

2 Likes

that isn’t how the megathread works. The megathread doesn’t exist as a neutral ground for both sides.

The megathread is created to show support for a requested race. That is how it has been for all of them.

It is only the high elf threads that have received such resistance.

1 Like

debatable. Seeing as the majority of the high elves we are asking for have lived in dalaran which was a founding nation of the alliance. They were there for thousands of years.

Lovely helpful posting there! Good going!
:crazy_face:

1 Like

It should be an eye opener to you that there is legitimate and persistent resistance to alliance getting high elves (which are playable on the Horde already).

2 Likes