Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

At least you’re being partially honest.
It’s so sad how far people will go over their feelings being hurt.

2 Likes

except it is always the same 5 or so people that often switch between alts to make it look like there are more of them.

Sure us on the pro side are mostly a small group of the same posters however that is because most don’t care to argue constantly on the forums. Many don’t even have an active sub anymore and can’t post anyway. The threads get their support through likes on the initial post and then it is the regulars that discuss in the thread thereafter.

I will say that for me I think the High Elf debate is the only one I’ve seen where posters will start crapping all over their former friends, to try and impress their new ones. Giving the likes they receive I would say it works.

Sure wish Lydon would come back.
Did he post a rebuttal to your comments?

Per the mods that is how it works

1 Like

Didn’t Lyndon have a rebuttal for all the comments?
I miss him too, he had some really good points.

3 Likes

You can CLEARLY see that nightborne thinner and have completely different posture https://puu.sh/F4Xh1/e83d9ad876.png

You’re deceiving yourself if you think this forum is a reflection of the player base. We have absolutely no idea exactly how many people reject or support alliance getting high elves.
Having a discord doesn’t give a claim to anything.
But we do have the words of the creators of this game, which is more important.

1 Like

It isn’t. We can’t stop you and other antis from posting in the thread. That does not mean however that the initial post must post the anti side of the argument.

The forums and other such things are always a reflection of a playerbase. It is called sample sizing.

Besides decision making can’t be done based off of people that do not speak their opinion. How can game devs know what to make if the people don’t tell them?

And most all the time he was just very nice. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

And who decided that?

You…know different animations can be applied to existing models right?
Them being thin also means nothing.
Their model, per devs is a night elf.
You can verify on blender

1 Like

because it is our threads? The megathreads were established to show support for the race it represents. We can’t stop those that disagree from posting in the threads. It does not mean their argument must be addressed however.

doesn’t matter what they based on, they look completely different. That’s like saying Vulpera are just goblins, nothing new

It’s disappointing that anyone flagged this post.
Also…Guzzle, I’m sorry you didn’t choose to put a flashy Emoji in the title. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Well someone did ask people to flag the post, so it being flagged doesn’t surprise me. The forum moderators really need to buckle down on those who abuse the flagging system.

3 Likes

Gathering people to flag a post seems to be against the spirit of the forum rules, imo.

1 Like

It is, sadly doesn’t stop it from being done.

Yes, yes it does. The argument you put forth is they dont use X model. Now you are trying tk say “well they look different.”.
Congrats, everyone can see they look different, but they still use a goblin or nught elf or troll model.

You were wrong in your assertion. Stop trying to pivot to protect your pride.

1 Like