Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

Surely there aren’t that many Void Elves though. The Blood Elf population is already thin enough without taking a large chunk out of it for Void Elves

2 Likes

This is on too many layers of irony, I can’t even.

6 Likes

Both sides have posted facts while mostly both sides have gone by opinions.

1 Like

I’m saying my opinion is as valid as anyone else’s, you’re the one pitching a fit saying “no mine’s better!”

1 Like

Yes, because all the facts posted are opinions. Your poor attempts at trolling are obvious. You have no argument.

No, they’re used to back up opinions.

Saying “chocolate releases dopamines” is stating a fact but it’s still no more factual to say “chocolate is good,” it’s still an opinion.

I posted a counter-points post already, not my fault if you never addressed it rationally.

2 Likes

I’m not the one pitching a fit.

1 Like

You kinda are. That whole rant of yours was.

3 Likes

Mate I’m not the one spouting lines like I’m a 1990’s anime villain.

3 Likes

Facts are facts. If you want to pick and choose which facts are valid then you’ve already lost. Again you have no argument.

Hooh boy, that wasn’t rational in the slightest. You didn’t even address the point.

2 Likes

Uh, dude? Yeah you are.

2 Likes

You have no point I’m afraid to say.

Then neither do you, sorry to say.

3 Likes

You posted on the wrong character. Also swapping between alts just goes to show that again; you have no argument.

2 Likes

O’RLY? Which one am I supposed to post on?

And neither do you.

2 Likes

I don’t recall that.

Okay that one I get, Vol’dun already has its allied race for a Horde and Zandalar has its for the Alliance. No way to do that as things stand, and there will be more races introduced later we’ll probably want more anyway.

1 Like
2 Likes

Tinatie, I think he thinks that I’m an alt of yours. Shall we break it to him, or just play along?

2 Likes

Is it really sporting to do so? It’s a bit like fishing with dynamite, too easy.

2 Likes