Why High Elf Options for Void Elves isn't bad at all or atleast another route to end the debate

If you want traditional High Elves added to the Alliance there is exactly one way to make that happen. Prove to Bobby Kotick that they will increase profits and they’ll be green lit that week. Since Blizz is basically run by accountants these days, it’s them and not the devs you need to appeal to.

1 Like

Oh right, just like HM Tauren and Tauren or LF Draenei and Draenei are not different enough to be classed as different races too?

Here is the thing, Void Elves are known as a small Cracked Elite-Squad, as per wording from Ion himself. Now, Alleria saved the Void Elves either during or after there transformation (not much information to really go by here). Now, if Alleria is training the Void Elves to control the void within themselves, there is nothing to say that she or other Void Elves can’t go out, recruit more, just to train new recruits without the new recruits being transformed.

1 Like

And High Elves are Thalassian elves, but they could be a different race by making them look different.

There you go, problem solved.

3 Likes

I am not entirely sure their “accountants” are very good at their job.

I can see the piles of cash sitting in front of them that they are unwilling to grab. WoW could easily sit at around 20 million subs if they would listen to the players and what they want instead of this “we know best” attitude.

There are over 100 million lifetime accounts. Blizzard can win a lot of them back. People stopped playing because blizzard stopped catering to the players.

it isn’t just WoW either. Reforged is the latest example of them putting in minimal effort when if they did it right they would have a long lasting game that kept bringing in profit with a stable playerbase.

Hearthstone is another thing with their pre order bundles that include a new hero portrait. They don’t put them in the store after the expansion launches. Keeping it locked behind an $80 bundle isn’t going to convince a lot of people. If they were able to buy it for $10 after the expansion launches a lot of people would buy them.

1 Like

Well I’d wager they will probably do something like that. I want pale af deathly skins for void elf dks, and onyx Black skin colors for them as well

Why should alliance be allowed to have high elves…? If anything it literally makes more sense to allow blood elves to have blue eyes… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Why should the alliance be allowed to play a race that in lore is part of the alliance? if anything, it makes more sense to allow blood elves to have blue eyes, even when there’s no evidence that Blood Elves are getting blue eyes again…

Why this thing that is a fact in lore should happen when there’s a thing that is unconfirmed but I want?

3 Likes

Because they completely alienated them and forced them to officially leave the alliance as a race…? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: How is that even a question. You’re pointing to lore, yet do you not know what the alliance did…?

I 100% agree, Blizzard themselves said that was to happen after a long period of time when they were initially released.

1 Like

Did you forget that the entire point is that not all elves left? How is it 2020 and this is not clear?

That the Blood Elves left as a group is immaterial to the High Elves that remained.

That was sarcasm hon

3 Likes

That’s like saying the undead officially leaving the alliance because they were shunned - BUT HEY! There’s PROBABLY some splintered undead that stuck with the alliance, anyway! So we should give both factions the same races because omg, a handful of NPCs means we can make an entire race out of them and mix up all the races on either faction.

Yes, lets completely ruin the game further from its foundation because GIMMIE GIMMIE I WANT

Mine wasn’t. Blizzard themselves said their eye color would revert back to its normal high elven hue after time had past.

1 Like

Yeah no, the issue is not that there are some never seen high elves probably in the alliance. The issue is that there are 3 confirmed groups already part of the alliance.

The old “this will ruin the game” based on nothing your feelings that it will :man_shrugging:

Honestly I really don’t care about that, it’s just hilarious that your whole point was “No alliance HE, give blue eyes to BE” when one it’s a non sequitur from the other.

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter, the race officially departed the alliance, meaning it doesn’t matter if there’s a handful here or there, the race agreed they didn’t want to be a part of the alliance anymore. If you want to try and justify an entire allied race on a small faction splinter of a non-existent race, you do you.

You apparently don’t know anything about the game you’re talking about, I guess. Blizzard has always talked about how they wanted every race to be unique and distinct. You should be able to tell exactly what race you’re seeing at a glance. All races have unique dances, etc. But go ahead and say “HAHA UR JUST USING EMOTINUL LOGIC!”

Uh, both factions should have completely unique races, like Blizzard has always been about. I would like it if blood elves got their high elven eyes back another thing that Blizzard said would happen. My opinions are backed by things Blizzard has said / wanted. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Blizzard said that there is a possible chance for contact lenses for the Blood Elves in the future. When they were effected by the radiation, another effect to the eyes is the glow to there eyes. Something which did not effect those that call themselves High Elves.

“The race officially departed” “The race agreed” :man_facepalming: If you can’t fathom the nuance of political dissidence, then this is not the conversation for you.

And what does have to do from the perspective of lossinening faction restrictions?

And how does that sensibility applies to Void Elves in full armor? Gone is the first glance. But then you would blame that on the new dev team and call it bad.

Of course, until they introduced Pandaren, and then made AR that barely don’t cross the line, only arguably.

And also, they could change your mind about it, you know? That’s the whole point. And rest assured, that just because you wouldn’t like it, it wouldn’t make it a bad decision.

And? as I said, I don’t care if BE get blue eyes.

3 Likes

I think it is anther one of Fyres alt. :woman_shrugging:

I have no evidence to support that claim.

Well, I don’t either, that is why I said “I think”.

Just covering my bases here, like using the “allegedly” when talking about something currently under investigation XD

I just don’t understand there argument at all. They are just completely ignoring that there High Elves that are within the Alliance.

They do like to minimize the factual existence of High Elves on the alliance.

1 Like