Why hasn't BM been nerfed yet?

Add a finesse conduit to increase conc shot slow starting at 8%

Should be ~15% at 239 :wink:

1 Like

What’s the haste threshold to achieve this? I’m still working on certain pieces and can’t do this (yet.)

Simple solution is to make BM the melee spec and convert survival into the ranged dot/control spec. If you rely on pet damage you should be forced to make yourself vulnerable, either in melee combat or by casting. Running around pressing an instant ability while your pet does damage is the most pathetic mmo mechanic put there.

Idk, prolly 22%

BM should never be viable.

3 Likes
1 Like

because we need them to keep the wizards suppressed

Gladly if you don’t post anything super wrong

You’re being the type of person that posts “just purge mage shields bro”

I’d like to see the stratagem legendary absolutely gutted.

Everything else is fine.

I’d rather fight wizards than bm any day of the week and twice on the weekend.

1 Like

I don’t think it would be unreasonable to just make it reduce CD. It would then have to be used in conjunction with Survival Tactics to realize the wipe+cd redux, rather than just making the singular choice of wearing Craven. Then again, a Hunter’s primary source of mitigation is kiting, and you can’t kite dots or spells (or Feral Druids), so Hunter viability leans pretty heavily on the ability to wipe negative status effects against many comps.

1 Like

So? It’s busted even worse than sacrolash was but only one got the axe :axe:. Also, every class should have a class that counters it. Locks used to counter hunters pretty well but now I don’t think anything really does.

Craven alone counters so many classes that I think it’s safe to call it completely busted.

They have a 2 second 90% wall that dispels everything every 15 seconds.

It’s honestly just as bad as a mages triune ward.

1 Like

It counters specs, not classes. It’s pretty granular - UH DKs, Necro Feral Druids, Spriests, Afflocks, Assa Rogues, maybe an argument could be made for DH? Sacrolash countered anything that had legs. Lets compare apples to apples, yeah?

Okay, how’s this for comparison; a 2 second 90% wall that clears all negative status effects every 15 seconds, against anything with legs. Is that better?

It counters any caster that relies on a big damage nuke.

It counters specs/classes that rely on dots to build/damage.

We can do this all day but that legendary is absolutely busted.

Itt some hunter claims they need stratagem.

I need white claw to cope with your coping mechanisms.

1 Like

Can we remove the stupid feign death legendary yet?

Craven Strategem wipes harmful status effects. Survival Tactics gives you the wall for 1.5 seconds. You have to take both to get what you’re describing.

Sure but when is anyone not taking those together

2 Likes

Simple answer is PvE, which is why it was buffed in the first place. But it’s probably more complicated than that idk.