Why has wrath become so toxic?

Lol, no im not. Explain how on 3/06/10 I got Glory of the Hero… but it says I got Less-Rabi on 11/11/17. MAYBE just maybe the achievement panel isnt accurate.

They did not use ilvl before patch 3.2 though otherwise true, ilvl doesn’t truly matter as long as people do the mechanics, sadly Classic players brain melt if they have to deal with more than 2 mechanics at the sametime.

True.

Yep.

Yes.

Then it did exist, what are we even doing here? lol

Gearscore is a garbage system players made themselves to gatekeep other players, doesn’t matter if it was made by Blizzard or addons it existed and was a major part of Original WOTLK whatever you like it or not.

Its very annoying and silly that people decided to go back and use the inferior gearscore system instead of just use ilvl as we all will in Cataclysm.

1 Like

Most annoying part about it? I have a toon that has super gear, can do all the stuff perfectly. Then when I want to do it on my other toon with not so good of gear but that is a class that I am better at and would do better at…I am sometimes not allowed to go. Some people just do not want to be seen in a group that has one or two players that are a little behind.

I just bit the bullet tonight, i was a raid leader in original wotlk and the leader of a heroic clearing guild but now as i am an adult who owns thier own business i no longer have the time or inclination to lead any more but i did it tonight cleared voa and ulduar didnt post a gearscore requirement just brought who ever wanted to come and wow amazingly we downed the content no wipes no issues but all these toxic people here think you need to be better geared than the content to do the content its laughably pathetic

Insane, you cleared 2 phases old content and voa? While outgearing it :astonished:?
That’s crazy and totally proves your point, everyone will now invite your trashcan 232 ilvl tank to icc.
Go do the gammas.

3 Likes

Wow, none of that matters at all.

Good job on taking initiative on something you wanted to do and then complaining about it like everyone else is lazy?

Wow! You did content designed 2 phases ago and content designed to be LFR level? Amazing. 10/10.

Clearly, you are a god.

All dps checks, healer cooldowns, raid cooldowns and mechanics clearly bow before you when you have access to welfare gear 2 phases ahead.

Also love how you didn’t state 10 or 25. Obviously you solod it

1 Like

I think you’re just trolling at this point and it did work so good so far… but this is where I mute this thread.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and told you to use logic but you keep typing this…

I will remember your name for future threads to not even bother taking them seriously if you can’t just use simple basic logic…

2 Likes

Its not toxic to chose someone better geared than you.

2 Likes

If you make your own group no one will care that you put together the group you wanted.

Neat
/10 characters

the last like 70 posts on here are wild
“why is wrath toxic?”:
presents the comments on this topic alone where even op is being toxic
lol it’s crazy

6 Likes

Calling people out for being toxic is toxic? Who knew

1 Like

WoW has always brought out the worst in people. People always say that pay to play MMOs have the nicest communities because it filters out the riff raff who aren’t afraid to get banned but somehow WoW has always been the exception.

I joined a TOGC pug the heoric day and the entire raid was complaining that it was on heroic. Like the heck? That’s what you literally signed up for. Then when the pull was on, they all hearthstoned. I couldn’t believe it, I refuse to believe they were real people.

Or back in Naxx, the boss bugged out and we couldn’t get the loot. The tank accused me of ninjaing it and went afk during the next boss causes us to wipe. Despite literally everyone in raid telling him what happened.

Heck, look at Asmongold. He’s actually a pretty nice guy when he’s doing literally anything else but when it comes to WoW, he turns into a completely different, extremely toxic person.

I don’t see the relationship between your two problems:
“it’s the last phase of an expansion and pretty much every guild has their tank roster locked down”
and
“i’m wearing pvp gear and people won’t accept me as a tank”

this is not a lot especially for ICC where you’re down 20% avoidance

this is simply untrue, original ICC released in waves as by the time you got to LK you had cleared the other wings multiple times.

More over it’s a matter of convenience if i am a healer why would i want to bust my hump carrying a 232 ilvl tank when there’s a 250 ilvl tanks a plenty. Like every other market its a matter of supply and demand tanks maybe in short supply for 5 mans, but that’s because you’re not locked to one 5 man per week. For raids even 10 mans you can be a lot pickier. Just because you’ve reached the minimum ilvl to be technically viable does not mean anyone owes you a raid spot, especially a month and a half into a the last phase of the game where alot of others have been scooping up icc gear and are therefore much more appealing options.

1 Like

I’d probably look for a first 4 or 6 bosses only 10man, if you want to find groups with 232ilvl. Those groups usually don’t check since those bosses are tuned so almost any level of geared group can do it. Do that for 2-3 weeks and grab a few 251 ilvl pcs and some badges and then you’ll have an ilvl high enough to get into more groups.

Hey thanks Captain Obvious.

Learn to read seriously english is not a hard language

i’m sorry you’re going to need to elaborate if you want to make a point.

Apparently it’s not obvious since people are trying to use the RDF to build a group that they want. I don’t know what people think the R stands for in RDF, but whatever people are thinking it’s not it.

Don’t want to be with random make your own group

1 Like