Why has wrath become so toxic?

Where did I say kill? You want to throw out these insults make sure you arent in the wrong before doing them or you just look petty while losing.

Those I played with used item level addons. Dont care about gearscore. And also, want to see proof you can do the content so show achieve Item level does not matter.

Blizz didnt like the gearscore system so they added item level. If any of you actually played retail WoW today instead of just only Classic, then you would all know that they actually use item level in regular WoW. Try making a toon outside of Classic and maybe you will learn a thing or two.

GS was never added by Blizzard, EVER. Item level was a system added by Blizzard. They have never touched gearscore.

So you wanna keep telling me that gearscore existed in original Wrath? No. Only as an addon. And that was only if you had the addon. If you didnā€™t have the addon, you would not know what your gearscore was. Soā€¦ It did not exist then. It exists only in addon form. It does not exist in the actual game that everyone can see.

Only one losing is you, at every argument you try to have with me.

Thats why you are wrong here right? Go on, tell me where I said kill.

Nobody said blizzard added gearscore. Stop changing your argument.

3 Likes

So, if you didnā€™t kill it. How can you prove it? Go ahead, iā€™ll wait.

Youā€™re just a chronic liar and a fool. Its kind of pathetic.

1 Like

Going to tell me where I said kill or not?

Iā€™m not. GS did not exist in original Wrath. Only in addon form and only for a small % of the population. Most players used the item level addon which is what I also used back then.

A lot of people didnā€™t even use the GS addon. many used the ilvl one. It is a better system, shown by the fact that that is the one that Blizzard put into game. The addon was almost always exact too.

Item level is better and is more exact.

If you got ā€œTOā€ sindragosa, your other achievements would also be sooner than 2012.

There are other achievements prior to 2012. But you think got to means killed for some reason so you cant really be trusted.

You lie, get caught, change the goalpost, gaslight when losing, lie again, and continue to gaslight.

zzzz

1 Like

Where did I lie? Because I didnt do an achievement means I didnt get somewhere? What do you want? Kind of weird how the achievement window says 2017 for Storming the Citadel 25 player but I got the Saurfang achievement in 5/22/10.

I did it in 2010 just like I did the Plagueworks, the Crimson halls as well but the achievement system isnt actually accurate.

Prove it.

Show the receipts

screenshot it and post it

Ive already proven that the achievement system isnt accurateā€¦ stop using it.

You proved nothing, except you keep lying.

1 Like

Speak for yourself there bud. Just because you donā€™t like what people have to say you claim their toxic and ā€œcowardsā€. Iā€™d take a good long hard look in the mirror and do some self-reflection as it seems youā€™re projecting a lot of insecurities at random people on a public forum.

This being said ā€¦ hopefully you used the link I provided you to block me, because the more I read of your nonsense the harder I laugh. It gets better and better.

2 Likes

I have proven it. Its also kind of hilarious that you alone are proving the Wrath playerbase is so extremely toxic.

So according to your logic, I went into ICC 25m to only down Saurfang to get the achievementā€¦ for what? So I can get on the forums 13 years later to do what exactly?

probably because thats the best run you could do.

Maybe if you properly geared youā€™d of gotten into a non rat run 4boss clear.

Iā€™m looking at your achievements, you got boned 25 in 2013 and 10man in 2010.

Seems accurate to me.

Really? The best I could do is getting in a group to get a Saurfang achievement? Lootship is easier as is Marrowgar and Deathwhisperā€¦ but the achievement for Saurfang is what I was afterā€¦ again for what? What would the purpose of that be exactly?

Look at you, changing the goalpost and gaslightning.

The point is you were not good enough to do better.

Thats why you got them in 2013 to 2022.

So when you speak, you have no ground to stand on
No credibility

Raid time now, have fun

1 Like