Why has wrath become so toxic?

:rofl: I’m dying. “Noooooo faaast I lost but I can’t hurt my pride. CYA”. Actually hilarious

what’s wrong about people from EU playing on US?
there are some players from EU who enjoy playing after midnight therefore playing on US servers are perfect, Also to play other characters without worrying about raid time conflict then playing on both EU&US is ideal.

Learn to read English, you are exactly whats wrong with the community

Not saying that is wrong. Just that they don’t post on their own region anymore because they wore out their welcome over there. I am 100% European. A Northlander. I like that player base way more. But they are coming over to the US and acting like U.S. posters then anytime anyone starts to get to them… I’ve seen them do this to a lot of people… they turn around and say… “Oh but I’m European” Some do it to a lot of posters here they will say that randomly whenever they feel corned in an argument that they started. I have not played EU for years. I used to do Blackrock Germany.

two different regions, two different economies and different playstyles… what is this derailed thread :rofl:

Just that it has nothing to do with it. You asked where i play lol. What is wrong with you? Backtrack this discussion, you’re completely out of touch. I think you spammed mutilate a bit too much that it went into your head

You just farmed Heroics when RDF was added. Tons of Emblems. Buy your tier 9 gear. A fantastic, accessible catch-up without the toxicity and gatekeeping that plague Wrath Classic dungeon thanks to Mythics. Blizz really destroyed the Wrath dungeon experience shoving in this kind of Retail design.

I can’t speak to raids, but in terms of dungeons no one gave a damn about your gearscore in original Wrath. The benefits of braindead easy content. Content that stayed relevant thanks to Emblem system and RDF. But all Blizz knows these days is e-sport design, so of course they feel the need to add in Mythics, increasing difficulty, negating progress and promoting toxicity and gatekeeping. And now say Mythics were a resounding success, and they’ll do the same to Cata!!! These clowns couldn’t be more out of touch.

2 Likes

Wrath is far different now then it was before.

I remeber with less gear then I have now running ICC succesfully and having a lot of fun getting upgrades along the way.

Now its like groups excpect you to be geared out in ICC lvl gear before even getting into ICC. Gear score demands are very very high. Also even trying to get into a NAXX run just to do the weekley raid quest is impossible as for some reason people want 5k+ gear score just go into naxx for christ sake.

Raiding guilds are the best solution but finding good ones are diffcult depending on server. Westfall has been decent, faerlina is impossible and too hardcore.

1 Like

People are def more elitist now, yes, but people also looked at people back then to some degree. The changes Blizzard made to gear, so that everyone gets 245+ for “free” (5k+) doesn’t make it any better.

What does someone from the Europe have to do with how the game is played? This is the 2nd time I’ve seen you make a reference to this.
Besides being Xenophobic, what else would you like to share w/the forums?

1 Like

What exactly would that be?

There you go, playing the victim card again.

Why posting item level values when you were arguing with me earlier saying that they are so much inferior to gearscore. Hey like what system does Blizzard have in game right now?

No im not. YOU are the people who get on my for my foreign toon names that most of my toons have that are not in any way English.

I am saying post in the region that you are actively playing in, if not, that means you are hiding something. I am 100% European btw. I am a northlander. Far up to the North. I am not East or West, I am from he North.

???

???

First this has absolutely nothing to do with victim card. People care a lot more about gear nowadays because gear is more available and have less tolerance to wiping (especially on normal).
Second, what are you on about? I never said ilvl or gearscore is better system. I can’t change history. People used gearscore on my server much more than anything else. I’m well aware what ilvl and gearscore is and that they are the same. ilvl is the default value that Blizzard uses and that is commonly referred to in 2023.

Bro give me your stuff. I guess that happens when you brain just uses one button for 10+ years.

They are free to post anywhere they feel like. There is no virtual border wall that says do not cross… this is just nonsense. That in no way means they have anything to hide. Tin-foil hats off please.

No one cares what your name is, not a single person.

2 Likes

Yehmi – all servers were doing the whole GS thing, not just yours. They just either don’t remember it or choose not to remember it, or didn’t play OG Wrath. I did and I remember it well.

2 Likes

It’s not that hard to have an average iLevel of 245 before going into ICC. It took my hunter a week of playing 1-2 hours per day to get from fresh 80 to around iLevel 240 during Phase 3. And it took another week 1-2 hours per day to get to around iLevel 250 during the first week of Phase 4. This was just playing betas and gammas, and buying BoEs.

Asking you to have enough gear to not be carried by the rest of the group isn’t being toxic, sorry.

Thats about it and Toravon runs then off to ICC you went. ICC hasnt been buffed from what it was, its just the players that have this retail mentality where ilvl is everything.

Icc was made to be cleared in 232 ilvl gear being over 232 is not being carried grow up

Did you just phase in from an alternate dimension or something?

1 Like

in OG wrath there were ‘welfare epics’, but people were not literally handled Ulduar or TogC gear for running easy 5 mans, bidding in GDKPS or buying gold then getting gear off the auction house. A lot of guilds quit wrath during Ulduar because they could not complete it or do the hardmodes

I have met and played with so many bad characters who do not use their abilities, Hunters that don’t MD or Rogues that don’t Tricks for example
but I agree even in original wrath GS was a negative influence on everything

2 Likes