Why has wrath become so toxic?

this is definitely false

1 Like

100% wrong. Either you didnā€™t play OG Wrath or you were not paying attention. I said back in classic TBC forums, get ready for GS since it was a thing in OG Wrath, and it will be double this round.

People cared about GS about 1/2 through OG Wrathā€™s Ulduar. They didnā€™t as much before because everyone was new and in the same boat.

2 Likes

My guess is that Aovona was Wrath baby. Pretty obvious by what they wrote in the past 2 weeks

1 Like

Put effort in??? I got to ilvl 237 on my own no help from a guild, no one runs toc really any more and if they do they want icc 25 geared people, gammas are absolutely stupid and i rarely do them as they are boring and pointless to get a 1 ilvl increse overall for hours upon hours of workā€¦also with my current gear i am more than capable of tanking 10 man normal icc stop being a toxic elitest

1 Like

Im not a tank in ilvl 200 epics trying to come into wrathā€¦my only pieces below 232 or above is my ammy and the t8 pants both are 225ā€¦ i am at 38k hp unbuffed hit and expertise capped defense capped with 98% avoidance outside off icc, and im not trying to jump into heroics just normal icc, and i do not have the time to raid 25 mans as i have a life and work 70 hours a week so 10 man casual is what im trying to do

You are a day late and a dollar (ilvl) shortā€¦

Either bust out that CC and buy tokens to buy BoE 245wrist, 245chest, 264legs and 264boots and then run gammas till your eyes bleed or be out classed by those who do this for a very coveted position in any raidā€¦

1 Like

Adding H+ to RDF might as well be an experiment and a proof of why RDF doesnā€™t work with higher level of content. Iā€™ve been mostly running FoS gamma because I cannot be bother to do other dungeons with failing groups that might take more than 3 times the amount of time to clear.

People that overgeared dungeons and only do them for dailies and people that are fresh are both being served a disservice just because Blizzard wants you to grind dungeons way more than wrath every intended, and Iā€™d argue way more than you should have to. The only design they seem to want to push is M+ not understanding that a bunch of us doesnā€™t care about it and rather would raidlog.

2 Likes

Only towards very end of Wrath but then people still went off item level more.

I know more about the expac than you do though? And wasnā€™t it ME who had to tell YOU people that Wrath did not launch with RDF in it? Yea thatā€™s right. I was the one who actually said that. I didnt see a single person here who said otherwise. This entire community was demanding RDF be added into game with Wraths very first patch saying that is exactly how it was last time. You all literally said that.

Nearly 100% of this playerbase here all kept saying back to back that RDF came out as soon as Wrath did. And then now you even say that it came into game too late to be useful in Classic version when it came out in the exact same time period that it did last time.

No. Iā€™m also not sure how you want to quantify this

Idk? Iā€™m not reading all you rant in the forums. I have been saying that pretty much since the start of this char: Cataclysm Classic surverys are a go - #30 by Yehmi-trollbane

So, I am reading your reply asā€¦
I donā€™t want to put in any effort to get gear (ie: gammas/frost) to then get into ICC raids I want someone to carry me and let me come to the forums and call everyone toxic and elite.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Form your own raid.
There I solved your problem for you.

Umā€¦ you people actually thought that RDF came out when Wrath did. You also donā€™t know that original Wrath had arena teams. Iā€™ve seen a few people here saying that it did not.

Itā€™s not a rant. You didnt read it, cuz it proves me right and you wrong. We looked at armoury back then and actual gear, and inpseced it in game or online. Not just going off of gearscore. And most people didnt even go off the gearscore system either. Most went off of item level, hence why Blizzard added item level and not gearscore into the game and their system was super close to the ilvl addon. The fact that you people donā€™t even know that we had an ilvl addon back then shows that YOU are the ones who didnt play back then. You wont read this?

Because it proves me right and you wrong.

All your account progress shows that you yourself were never around during anytime in original Wrathā€¦you came later. All info you got from Wrath, you got from the forums which is a fraction of a % of the player population.

what guild were you in and what server?

People who were around playing OG wrath have stated in the past that RDF did not come out when WoTLK launched. You are just making up stories to suite your own purpose. Only the ones who wanted RDF were the ones stating RDF should be at the start.

1 Like

You had me at KT in 2006 :smiley:

I didnt read it because I mostly donā€™t care what you write. Most of your takes are just 3head

I never said the opposite. Checking gear was something people did. However,

Most people went with gearscore on my server. Especially towards ~mid ICC.

What? Are you trolling? Literally what I have been saying

1 Like

Yea they did say that. Just look at all those back to back forum posts that that poster from Europe kept making here and how so many people kept saying they were unable to play Wrath because they needed RDF and that Wrath was ruined because there was no RDF and that Blizzard should have added RDF earlier like they did last time.

Because I prove you to be wrong.

What server was that?

I play on EU, EU-Frostwolf if you care that much. This is my US alt that I created for the forums.
And no, you havenā€™t proven anything. You are just ranting all the time

1 Like

Oh yea yet another poster from the EU here. And you have had that account for a long enough time for it not to be just made for forum posting here. You just came over here, yet youā€™ve had that account for years. Now you say you are from Europe first time ever and only after I aid someone else was and only after it helps you win your losing argument.

Not talking to you anymore. Youā€™re a waste if time, cya.