Why has wrath become so toxic?

This whole “people not automatically giving me a raid slot is toxic” is ironic considering the “i’m not willing to put in the minimal level of effort to be raid ready” attitude.

4 Likes

icc has been cleared by a raid of ilevel 200 people? really? where? it would be impressive to find a raid of ilevel 200 people

sad part is just takes a week of doing gamma

1 Like

We gave him valid solutions, but he would rather just make excuses. Oh well.

if he had spent the last 5 days doing things to improve his character instead of complaining people won’t take it, they’d take him probably…

1 Like

OP’s MO once they’re offered guidance:

“YOU’RE TOXIC!” … “TOXIC IGNORED!” … “I only need 232 cause reasons! Herpaderp” … “I’m entitled and everyone should cater to me!”

They sure got a lot of attention though.

3 Likes

I don’t know if whitemane have no TOGC raid during the week. It really happens? I dont think so.
On other hands, game mech did offer you at least 2 ways to keep progressing: TOGC10H, TOGC25N and gamma. All the way didn’t cost much time to get into ~ 5.2k gs (~ 238 ilvl). If you refuse to do, it’s not the others fault.
And another thing i must remind you that, i used to see 4.8-5k gs (228-232 ilvl) tanks in ICC10N in first 2 weeks of P4. But now is the 5th reset, 5.4k+ tank are standard so ppl don’t have any doubt to expect it.
As you started later, you should spend more effort to catch up rather than whining. Whining can’t help your progress.

1 Like

Look up undergeared icc for starters they use nothing but blue ilvl 200 gear there was another raid that downed LK with ilvl 200 gear…what these toxic people are suggesting is the equivalent of requiring you to get full lfr gear to do normal on live…its stupid its pointless and its toxic

It is really impressive that they did that as a pug and not a guild that had been raiding together for years

oh wait.

2 Likes

Don’t forget that a good player will be a good player on any class they pick up.

The level of delusion that guy has is certifiable. Anyone that can play on that level is not going to be in the forums whining they can’t get a group.

You know he could win the world cup, but they’re gatekeeping him. He should be allowed in because people have been competing for decades. They’re just being toxic not letting him into the tourny because he doesn’t know how to play.

2 Likes

At which point did anyone tell him he could make his own group?

I mean… if you don’t like other people’s expectations, make your own group and enjoy your loot?

not have anyone to carry them because the whole group they formed is just like them!

If you want to scrutinize everyone in the group and handpick each person to ensure they live up to your standards, then you could go ahead and make your own group.

Because idiots want 5.8k GS for freaking vault…its already hard as is to find a group running vault that needs your class and trying to form more than 1 vault group at a time is almost certainly doomed to failure, all i see from your kind is whaaaaa we want you to be more geared than you need to carry us and oh btw no you cant come to any content cause your not geared enough.

All I see is a cry baby on the forums

He’s been told to form his own groups more than once by multiple people.

I’ve never seen this. The only concern people have with VoA is getting a full spread of classes. GS is irrelevant for that joke of a raid.

I absolutely believe that Hotarli has see this GS requirement for VoA, but I also believe he’s seen it exactly once and is trying to portray it as if it is common.

A game with all the metrics measured so closely is always going to have heavy gatekeeping. Just how it is. Nothing is going to change it. Even if you cut out all the api that allow logs, kill addons like GS, someone will just inspect you when you walk into the instance and kick you if you are to low for their tastes.

If that were true why doesn’t it happen in vannila?