Why Fresh Wrath is the right choice

They haven’t said they are allowing transfers at any specific time. People think this because they can’t read. Blizzard even clarified for these people they are wrong and that they are not allowing transfers 100% at 90 days.

So fresh will be a long lasting home from those wanting a FRESH experience in Azeroth.

No.

Yes.

Shoo.

You are lying to yourself. If you truly experienced the fresh you would know.

They clarified that you cannot transfer TO fresh servers. They did not say that you cannot leave.

I’ve played fresh on pservers many times. I’m over it. Imagine telling other people how they should enjoy the game.

1 Like

They didn’t say you can leave either. See I can make claims like you too that you can’t disprove.

Just come to fresh and let these concerns melt away in the social embrace of the Fresh community.

They did say that, with this quote.

" * For at least 90 days, Fresh Start realms will not be available destinations for character transfers."

They are only restricting it as a DESTINATION server.

AT LEAST… So it is likely more than 90. They even said this in a follow up post…

You probably can’t transfer off either. They just didn’t mention it specifically cause it isn’t the main concern.

You are missing the point.

I am not talking about the 90 day restriction to transfer TO the dead fresh servers.

I am saying that people will be able to transfer away after the server dies, as there is no restriction on transferring off. The way this is worded is confirmation of this.

And that is a good thing, or else people will be trapped on a dead or dying server with to recourse other than to reroll on one of the existing realms.

No you are missing the point. They didn’t talk about transfering off because no one cares about that.

I’m betting you can’t do this either.

Also enjoy ignore because you just troll and are clueless and I’ve never read anything you have posted that has been worthwhile to read.

What?? You don’t want to fight for quest spawns for 45 mins for a 2 min quest? I’m shook.

2 Likes

You think you won’t be doing this on TBC servers? You know boosting is dead right? There will also be likely less pop on Fresh so probably not even as big of a deal on fresh.

The irony of this statement coming from you is so goooooood.

2 Likes

I post valuable information. That guy just trolls and never posts anything useful.

No… nothing you have ever posted could even be considered “valuable information”.

3 Likes

No one is paying you to shill for them fyi. They won’t even pad you on the head like a little puppy.
:axe:

Then why do people give the posts hearts…

You’ve got 4 hearts and there is no dislike system lol. If you think 4 hearts after this much discussion is a good sign them you’re delusional.

1 Like

You have less total hearts than I do pal. Might want to reconsider your posts.