Why Fresh Wrath is the right choice

Nah they won’t quit that soon.

Free yourself from the burden? You literally added 70 levels on burden on top of waht you already plan to play. Smh. Another frostfire moment

1 Like

Leveling is a joyous social experience. It is what made WOW famous.

1 Like

Nothing stays fresh forever; not meats, not produce, not dairy, not even Twinkies. What do you do when your new server has that “Not So Fresh” feeling?

1 Like

If you are so confident that its so popular why are you in here trying to recruit people for it?

That’s a lie, twinkies never go bad.

I’m trying to expose people to the fact Fresh exists and all the upsides they may have not considered.

True peace in WOW comes when you let go of your Azerothian possessions and embrace the fresh.

Don’t worry the bots will be at it with the Fresh servers :slight_smile:

Probably but it takes them time to ruin an economy. It won’t happen immediately. They also have to level.

So fresh will be better for a long time.

Same economy by Ulduar.

1 Like

You think they can decimate the economy in a few months that took them years on TBC servers?

Copium…

There is also no mage boosting, where a lot of bots made their money. They are probably also nerfing the pickpoketing farms like they did in SoM. Not to mention the mara farm, the ZF farm, etc. All the easy mage farms are gonna be paid a visit by the nerf hammer.

OOfff.

1 Like

I do. Because wrath inflates the economy on a level not seen before.

You are wrong and just mad fresh is a thing. Let all your concerns melt away, denounce your Azerothian possessions and come home to fresh.

You will have a much better attitude on fresh. The world will seem like a better place. We will welcome you on fresh.

Nuff’ said.

Yeah that is what you are doing on TBC servers. Fresh can give you a purpose, make you feel like you belong to a community. Fresh is a fair world for all…

Fresh servers will be dead if not before…after transfers open.

I totally expect them to be flooded. Then abandoned when LK releases.

Enjoy, troll. (we all know you are one)

1 Like

How am I trolling? I"m playing fresh and would like people to play it to experience the wonderment of fresh.

1 Like

There is nothing special about fresh.

It doesn’t last forever.

That is completely untrue. Fresh is an experience you will remember for a lifetime.

Blizzard when they get that transfer money from people transferring off the fresh server after it dies.

3 Likes

As soon as transfers open then the fresh servers will become a community cesspool just like the other servers. Until Blizzard starts perma-banning the people ruining the server communities, the only way to enjoy the game as an honest old-school MMORPG player is to insulate yourself in a guild-only community bubble with a compatible guild that shares your play values.

2 Likes