Why Fresh Wrath is the right choice

You gonna rebuild all your professions from scratch? Sorry, not for me.

1 Like

Might want to reconsider your gradients for success.

2 Likes

By the only available metric I’m beating you…

Believe whatever you want and enjoy your dead servers :clown_face:.

1 Like

Maybe reconsider your posts and you will have as many rewards as I have. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Less negativity and more information like I provide.

You can’t honestly be this stupid so I’m just going to assume you’re trolling and stop engaging you.

1 Like

I have 2.2k total hearts from all my posts…you have only 1.7k.

EZ win.

Maybe you should be less negative and hostile.

You also have close to 3k posts and i have a little over 500, do you understand how math works?

1 Like

Yeah and 2.2 > 1.7, EZ win.

This thread sounds like an advertisement for Subway.

Man, now I’m hungry…

Certainly not a good advertisement for fresh server’s if OP is the standard of the people playing on them.

1 Like

No one likes a sore loser.

No, its a waste of time. blizzard wont monitor the bot situation and everything will end up being the same prices across all the servers + were all going into wotlk… thats already “fresh”, then you have to re-establish yourself, find the Right guild that suits you, rebuild the community, all for it to go to waste in 90 days when blizzard opens up the transfer gates.

Its good in theory, but in actual practice it wont work, im happy blizzard is listening to the community though.

1 Like

They aren’t opening transfers at 90 days, they are just evaluating server health. They have clarified this.

Stop repeating wrong info like a lemming.

what do they mean by server health? the general consensus was solely based on economy. When the economy matches other servers, 1 side becomes horde heavy, and alliance players quit the transfers will open up, its perfect opportunity for a cash grab for transfers, theres no reason for blizzard to not do it.

Except they said they may not and may delay it indefinitely. You repeating BS info no way proves your point.

They have directly said you are wrong. Enjoy being wrong.

Fresh will be a great experience and no matter how many times you repeat false info, it won’t change this.

lmao im repeating the info they said them selfs, and im applying the critical thinking aspect you are clearly lacking. the hopium is real.

1 Like

By health I believe they are speaking directly to population and faction balance. They will ignore these issues for the first 90 days, but after that they will consider opening transfers. They could keep transfers into the fresh servers closed indefinitely if population is never an issue.

If the factions become too imbalanced, I believe they will open transfers to the faction that needs players.

If the population dips below a certain threshold, I believe they will open transfers to both sides.

You are repeating a WRONG interpretation of their post because you lack reading comprehension skills.

Also they clarified later that this interpretation is WRONG.

So therefore you are WRONG.

Have fun on your TBC servers with trash economies while we are enjoying fresh with actually decent economies for many many months.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Come home to fresh.