Why Fresh Wrath is the right choice

Would you rather play on a FRESH server with a FRESH economy where the world is alive with people leveling though all of the old world zones and dungeons. A server where people actually want to do dungeons and old content for gear and for fun? Servers where there is a feeling of a community and is an equal playing field?

Or would you rather play on existing servers where economies are ruined by bots, no one is leveling past like a couple of weeks past opening, and everyone is just buying paid boosts, and where the hype will be over in less than a week after KT is killed the first time? Servers where the entire economy will be run by a few people with gold cap where you struggle to buy even basic materials the first few weeks because of how inflated the prices for everything will be? Servers where GDKPs infest the raiding scene and you can’t get any gear unless you have stockpiled massive amounts of gold?

The choice seems clear. Make the right choice. Fresh for Wrath. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll see you on the fresh servers…

13 Likes

They already decided to make fresh servers. Why are you petitioning for a fresh server?

7 Likes

No, I’m petitioning for people to play on the fresh servers.

1 Like

I’d rather continue to play with the people and characters that I’ve been playing with for the past three years.

17 Likes

You can make new friends on Fresh. Or get them to come with you.

Or, we can stay where we are instead of moving to soon to be dead servers.

13 Likes

Fresh will not die. Fresh is always superior to not fresh. You’ll be missing out on a hugely positive experience.

5 Likes

The bots are licking their lips at the fresh market.

8 Likes

Exactly, the fresh servers will be no different than anything else after a month. Maybe even sooner than that.

4 Likes

Nah, that is just what people say to convince themselves to not go fresh. I know it is hard to leave your old characters behind but the rewards of fresh outweigh the loss.

3 Likes

I could do this during prepatch, where most of the leveling will take place, and still go back to my server for launch.

People love bots. No one is going around farming herbs to make into potions for 1-2g per potion. You get rid of bots, and then consumables will cost more. Bots cause inflation, and people don’t like inflation, but they like cheap products.

That will be true for fresh and established servers. People will get to 70 in prepatch, well before launch.

see above.

True, wanting to buy something the first few weeks is gonna be hard on the wallet. But its the same time period where the poorer folk can make some money too.

I’m sure fresh servers will have GDKPs too. Maybe the number of gold would be lower, but that’s just because inflation hasn’t set in yet.

The best way for you to petition people to play fresh classic servers would be by advertising that you yourself won’t be playing those servers.

12 Likes

I won’t be playing on this character. It’s fresh silly.

Maybe Frostfire won’t be taken on the new server so your name can finally be spelled correctly <3

Nah I’m not playing mage.

Even better. Imagine walking around as Frostfire the Warrior, while some mage seethes in the background.

1 Like

True, the options are endless. This is why fresh is better. Come home to fresh. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Boy let me tell you there is nothing like kicking off a new expansion by starting at level 1 and crawling through all the old zones you’ve had access to for years.

Why would any normal rational person want to engage in the new content on their already leveled character? That sounds ridiculous.

7 Likes

Lots of people have done it for many years. People enjoy it.

If fresh isn’t for you then you just don’t understand fresh. Those people that understand fresh get it.

Fresh is amazing. When you can let your characters go and start over you free yourself from burdens and just have fun.

1 Like

Yes, come and join all the returning quitters as they play for 2 months then quit again!

2 Likes