Why ffxiv is getting attention

Thank you for the link! FF music has always been a favorite, but I never thought to look this one up!

I still can’t understand why this portion of the FFXIV playerbase have become such aggressive trolls. Maybe I never noticed it before, but I do not recall this level of vitriol–the subreddit used to be fairly chill? Then any criticism would be downvoted to oblivion. And just last week, there was so much “WoW bad FFXIV gud” spam there was a long discussion about how to deal with it all, because it was making a lot of people uncomfortable/annoyed.
The spamming a copypasta on Twitter I guess was neither here nor there, until they started “this game bad FFXIV gud” posts to other games’ social media. I have no idea how someone thinks this makes the game look good.

1 Like

If you don’t like it stop clicking the topics and stop responding.

1 Like

Lead me by example. :upside_down_face:

I’m not the one that has a problem with certain topics.

You have a problem with any topic that doesn’t hate WoW or love FFXIV.

You got my FC Discord laughing again, keep it up!

1 Like

That’s not true. I’m just stating my opinion in topics I have an interest in. You seem to hate those topics. Why you still post in them is beyond me…

1 Like

The what now

Now they aren’t facts? I am so happy you finally realized this!

But for real, why not take it to their forum? Is it because of the post where the community was over the negative WoW posts appearing? This is a very interesting thread, the community can’t stand the negativity there either…

Wonder why?

Why are you still here? This seems to be a FFXIV topic. You keep posting so…

Nah this is Off Topic. So basically it’s a free for all at this point.

Care to respond to the FF community being just as annoyed as we are here with the negative WoW feedback?

As someone who plays both games, I have a vested interest in not being embarrassed by Yoshida’s Witnesses spamming “WoW bad FFXIV gud” like absolute clownsticks. :upside_down_face: Maybe if you at least spammed in the right forum here, you wouldn’t see me doing this. Try it out!

Only thing worth buying in the FF store is the Fenrir mount, Cloud’s motorcycle. Just for the mount speed.

That’s not how it works and apparently that’s not what the post moderators think since my post is restored

2 Likes

The FF community is here? I thought this was the wow forum.

You just can’t help yourself. You’ll keep replying to me using the same exact line “wow bad ff gud”

I can read both, it’s amazing!

I wonder if you are one of the one’s they are complaining about, judging by your rhetoric here, the magic 8-ball says all signs point to yes.

1 Like

I’m so hurt…

That’s because it’s happened so often, “WoW bad FFXIV gud” has reached meme status on the FFXIV sub. Post your FFXIV praise/WoW hate there, you’ll see it used in no time.

It wouldn’t be a meme if wow was actually good though.

2 Likes

Zitah is my favorite zone. And I got the music printed in my head because I couldn’t figure out which branch to use the axe on for the dam Samurai quest back then. Oh the memories.

1 Like