Why ffxiv is getting attention

My favorite memories came from that zone too! Same on the samurai quest, but that music made it worth it in the end.

That’s one thing I will give FF over WoW, their music is just astonishing.

I mean we could always play on an era server, heard Wings is pretty popular for XI… I can leave you my contact if you’d like! If you ever feel like nostalgic.

1 Like

I watched my roommate play it and FF just looks boring as all hell.

The dungeons look boring. The classes look boring. The raids look boring. If it didn’t have the FF brand, I’d assume it was just another weeb-bait MMO.

If I lose my interest here I will let you know.

I honestly miss raiding Sky back then.

Yeah but that’s the same for watching any MMO in general, they all look boring. It’s only fun when you do something for your personal gain.

1 Like

It’s a much slower game, it has it’s perks, but yeah WoW had me by the pigtails the minute I didn’t have to sit in Jeuno spamming LFG.

1 Like

not sure starting another thread about this is gonna help those folks my-dude.

My precious Byakko Haidate legs that I lost to a BRD as a SAM, still hurt today. Don’t remind of that XD

1 Like

The spammers who keep knocking on the wrong forum to spread a dubious word of FFXIV, even though a lot of folks would like them to pls no.

Edit: And if you tell them you were not interested/had no interest, well you are just WRONG.

How about the meme “If you’re not sure someone plays FFXIV, don’t worry. They’ll tell you.”? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Even though ff has bunny girls, wow just has this feel to it that other mmos don’t. I cant put it into words. WoW is… simple. I like simple.

1 Like

FFXIV is actually more simple than WoW. With less annoying systems. If you want simplicity, i’d do that. I’ll be going back in 10 days for at least a month until this beta test of this expansion is done.

2 Likes

This game cannot and won’t ever appeal to me, if you guys love it so much just leave preferably forever.

1 Like

I was thinking about trying that game, but I’m not too sure how to organize my account. I think that it locked my account or something. Also, I heard you can only have one character and that would make me sad because I like to have an alt army.

Never heard of it.

How about your constant motto: wow gud ff bad?

2 Likes

Wishing for an empty game. That’ll show’em.

1 Like

I like WoW cuz it’s Warcraft and I might like FF14 cuz it’s Final Fantasy. I don’t understand why they have to compete.

3 Likes

Sorry, maybe you don’t understand the concept of absolute rules that need to apply to everything. Not just rules that apply when you want them to. If you are gonna have strict rules (lawful alignment) you need to follow your own rules. Sorry if you kids today don’t like it when you point out how everyone else has to follow the rules, but throw a fit when those exact same rules are applied back to you.

No I aint a young one. Probably old enough to be your dad. Back in my day we were all expected to follow the same rules - no special cases. Sorry if you don’t like that.

That’s okay, they don’t need your misrepresentations as an example of FFXIV’s writing, since unlike WoW it actually has a pretty extensive free trial. Imagine that, such a critically acclaimed MMORPG having a free trial including Heavensward!

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

They just left this patch swelter for so long

1 Like