Why few girls pick Horde

Was more a play on the he didn’t commit suicide meme than anything lol But ya, I agree.

I never said you were a pedo. An idiot, yes. I said you called other people pedos out of no where which is sexual harrasment. The ddduuuurrrrr is strong kn this one…

I met this girl from my old horde guild in wrath and she looked like Beavis.

1 Like

What is a Beavis?

What is a google

I live in China.

That poor girl :frowning:

Female tauren.

I know you mentioned that already but I want you to prove it.

Hot voice on vent = beware

Oh as a rule of thumb I avoid all women online and treat em equally to guys.

1 Like

How do you find out they are women?

I assume they are guys, honestly. Even half the time female sounding voices can be girls lol. So until told otherwise I assume they are guys but even the it doesn’t change anything. But I’m married so have no need to flirt or hit on women. Might be different for other guys.

i initially went male dwarf. then male tauren. then finally settled on male orc. zug zug.

White coat, white horns, the long and straight out ones, unmarked face with the blue eyes.

Could also go with the piebald coat and off-white horns.

Done.

Right.

Because “pretty“ is my first priority in an mmo…

Thanks for clearing that up.

Someone I ran with in TBC made a male gnome who honestly, seriously, looked like he’d be trying to lure kids into a van with candy.

1 Like

There’s a van full of candy?

2 Likes

This is true.

Eh I don’t know. The ones that look like a mini Santa Claus with the white hair/beard can be kinda cute.

I actually pick alliance because I like the starting zones & cities more, plus I usually just go wherever my friends play.