Why few girls pick Horde

If you don’t want to be ugly, you have to pick female troll and choose the 1 face that isn’t an ugly hag.

5 Likes

It’s just like real vanilla before BC came out, girls play Female Undead (Priests).

8 Likes

Hey now… There is that one cute female orc face.

5 Likes

Then you wouldn’t choose human male.

15 Likes

Miss you too.

1 Like

Everyone knows that only ugly gurls play horde and the hit gurls okay alliance. Then blood elves because.

Why do you care what faction girls play on? Keep it in your pants, Jeffrey Epstein.

14 Likes

About three quarters of the women I know who play are Horde.

5 Likes

Nah, the majority of girls choose undead. Women love zombies

6 Likes

Good evening m’lady. If this disreputable rogue is causing you distress please come to my realm where you will be properly defended from such knavery. I look forward to your timely response. tips cap :tophat:

8 Likes

Okay… You are her Jeffrey Epstein #2 now…

4 Likes

Funnily enough most females don’t care and often try to avoid the white knighting by creating male characters.

4 Likes

It is possible to make every single race and gender look good.

A lot of horde girls I know are female cows or female undead.

I know one girl who is a male orc warrior.

2 Likes

Newsflash… I don’t actually care whether or not you think my toon is ugly. I’m here to play a race/class combo I enjoy, not cater to some stranger’s manic pixie dream girl fantasy.

8 Likes

Top quality white knighting.

4 Likes

Correction: everyone except male gnomes can look good.

3 Likes

Wow, way to speak ill of a dead guy that was murdered…

2 Likes

Some truly cringy white knighting there sir.

1 Like

Though your beauty is unconventional tis unmatched in my eyes fair lady. Let me don overalls and fetch some hay, we shall live a life of pastoral bliss in your pasture touches brim of hat :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Okay dude… Now I can’t tell if you really are a Jeffrey Epstein or just trolling now.