Why even bother having Roads anymore in zones? Just make Airports

Thats a skill/design issue.

Also no one thought about these limitations in Classic WoW because the world gameplay was immersive and people didn’t care.

1 Like

If you’re going to make an analogy at least make it equivalent. You’re just trolling.

You get to cherry pick what’s equivalent and if I post an example its just “trolling?”. They’re both games, with competition and rule sets.

I think its a very fair comparison.

Then the game became more popular in TBC, which had flying and then the game got even more popular in Wrath which let you fly 2 levels before max, making it even easier to fly.

Go play classic.

1 Like

You gave an analogy about cheating which isn’t equivalent to flying. That’s why you’re trolling.

And wow’s rule set says we can fly. It’s not cheating. Not even close.

welcome to 2007

I say your fibbing. Ottherwise you’d CHOOSE to just stay on the ground.
Since you dont, its obvious youre just here to be dramatic on a troll topic.

and no one cares. PF is dying, thankfully.
If you actually hate flying so much, ESO is that way :point_right::point_right:

1 Like

I agree, there is always something to be said for traversing the terrain on a ground mount at xpac launch, appreciating the zones, appreciating your mount, experiencing things in a believable way for the first time.
Then, about half way in (ish) just allow both old and dynamic flying. Just unlock it. No pathfinding.
After knowing the land for half an xpac, being able to fly over it with purpose is reasonable.

Also, I know a lot of people just want straight flying because they aren’t gamers, they rage at terrain obstacles, and having to navigate, as menial as the task is, they aren’t good enough at the easy video game to do this.
Yes, people are so bad at this game, ground mounts are a challenge.
(Disabilities aside, OBVIOUSLY)

1 Like

you mean like ESO’s portal / hearth system that is about 1000x faster travel than WoWs flying is? lmao.

right…who cares.
if you dont want to fly…make that decision NOT to.
but you wont BECAUSE you LIKE flight and you know it.

This is an asinine statement.

1 Like

I agree, Honestly if they get stuck on terrain and obstacles , most likely yes its a skill issue but also maybe its a design issue by the developers.

I feel both parties share equal responsibility to make all the content engaging.

Good take though.

YOU are the one whining about flight and ‘getting there too fast’ based on you joke posts that ive read so far.
YOU can just not use flight if it matters that much.
Flight masters all over the place…USE one. if you feel the need to.

Looking in a mirror? lmao

The rules to THIS game says we have flight. And now from day one, evidently.
THOSE are the rules now.
Deal with it.

lmao…so you want to gimp everyone else because you want to whine about flight.

Just admit it guy…you want flight gone BECAUSE your lowbie gank fodder gets away more than you like
It ALWAYS comes back to ganking lowbies with you all lol

VERY asinine.
Flight is part of the GAME lmao.
where do these complainers come from.
$100 says hes posted in here a number of times, including the 1 post alt thread.

People get so polarized by this issue wow. People using all CAPs and everything.

1 Like

“I’ll go stir up the forums with a troll topic then blame them when they get stirred up”
lmao.
Youre perma blocked son…you aint trolling me all week.

you dont want to fly?
DONT.
you make that decision…no one else

That’s because it’s really not an issue at all. Those that want to fly can fly, those that don’t can use their ground mounts. It’s just that the people who want restricted flying can’t seem to have fun unless they drag everyone down to their level. It’s insanely selfish.

2 Likes

WoW more Caps. You definitely mean business.

Self serving
self interested

My money is on hes upset his lowbie gank fodder can get away from him too easy when we got flight.

1 Like

Yep that’s it. How did you know?