Why elitism doesnt work in 2019

My feeling were hurt so bad that I couldn’t answer a simple question and then made random insults towards that person. Oh wait, that’s what you did. Rekt.

Have you ever posted in the PVP forum? Common practice, sadly.

Shhhhhhhhh :shushing_face:

Rekt? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: Do you actually talk like that?

I mean. Is “rekt” really worse than “incels”?

2 Likes

Yes, it much worse.

But is it reeeeaaalllllyy?

1 Like

You’re actually proving my point here. Your trolling seems to be outdated.

Are you still made about everyone chasing you out of the arenas forums?

Dont come here and start more nonsense.

For anyone who does not know. Our Dozer here has a history is claiming to be glad and shaming others who disagree which doesnt work in the pvp scene.

Hes like the arena forums version of that one shaman who claims Raiderio is toxic and his trinkets are private.

Not taking sides, but “incel” is an actual word. “Rekt” is just as cringeworthy as people who spell with numbers.

1 Like

Yes, I would let you know if you rekt yourself by making ad hominem attacks and then resorted to spamming ‘u mad’ at anyone who made fun of you for it. Do you actually say things like

Having fun is all good. The sad and pathetic part is when someone has an over inflated ego because they complete mythic content. Those guys remind me of incels

and

Looks like I hurt someone’s feelings. Sorry. The truth hurts.

IRL when you get blasted for saying something stupid?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/incel

“incel”

The word you’ve entered isn’t in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

You can find both “incel” and “rekt” on www.dictionary.comlisted as “slang” words.

What’s your point exactly?

I’m about 75% sure it is.

h ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel

Indeed. I think they are resorting to the most primitive of trolling because they got called out and are panicking. They still can’t answer the question. The amount of anxiety they must feel about the answer is just too obvious.

1 Like

If it’s in the Urban dictionary it’s good enough for me and should be good enough for everyone else.

I don’t think your white knighting over the spelling of wrecked is going to get you any.

Wikipedia is not a source on if a word is a real word or not.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rekt

2 Likes

Source? :wink:

1 Like