Why Dragon Riding has made me feel less motivated to play WoW

Most of those mounts collecting dust are reskins of old models. If you take the 4 mounts you can use for dragon riding and added up all the variation they have, how many different mounts can you make?

1 Like

Some things can be obvious and don’t always require stats to back it up.

Some people would. And as seen in theses forums, a lot of people wouldn’t for numerous reasons.

i honestly wouldnt be suprised to see reg flying coming on its normal schedule which is usually around the 3rd tier. The thing is im not going to look a gift horse in the mouth, we have a form of flying in the first tier and im loving it. its just to bad that people will literally whine and complain about anything that is new and fresh.

1 Like

What I find really funny is how these dragon gliding cultists swore up and down that their precious dragon gliding was the end all and killed botting in WOW true it slowed them down a bit but now they are back in force and these same cultists are eating crow.

We all know dragon gliding can and will coexist with regular flying so why not just have both open up at same time those who prefer boring dragon gliding can use it while those who rather use the much better regular flying can use it.

6 Likes

anyone who uses the word cultists for people liking a mechanic in wow is just a sad sad person lol. go outside man see some sunlight

2 Likes

Well you dragongliders are acting like a cult always telling others who for whatever reason can’t do dragon gliding to git gud or it is a skill issue you dragon gliders are constantly hounding on those who prefer regular flight even advocating for regular flight to be removed how is that not like a cult which is why they are cultists and I do go outside thank you very much.

5 Likes

But it wasn’t just liking a mechanic. It was how they vehemently blasted anyone who didn’t like that mechanic as much as they did. You would have thought that saying you wanted regular flying instead was translating in their head to “I hope your whole family steps on Legos barefoot every day”

6 Likes

Not only that, but them referring to dragonflying as the ‘boring’ one in the same sentence as press autorun and watch Netflix flying, was worried my eyes would be able to see straight after rolling so hard.

hmmm interesting way of phrasing something
do you refer to other groups of people in the same manner

1 Like

It’s sad that people are so small minded that when they see someone’s preference differs from their own, they attack those opinions and dismiss them as whiners and complainers.

5 Likes

I don’t know, all the reasons that you gave seem pretty minor. It sounds like you might have been ready for a long break anyway.

hmm interesting because thats exactly what im seeing them do.

Everything about DR has been half @ssed implementation. If the ability wasn’t given to our other mounts, then normal flying should have been allowed at the start of the expansion.

5 Likes

If someone believes they know what is best for everyone, and that all must conform to the new doctrine of “thou shalt push three buttons to fly” or be cast out of the game that didn’t work like that up until last November, I think cultist would be a fair description.

3 Likes

I don’t hold your opinion.

i think the benefits of dragonflight WAY outweigh the cons.

I thought the previous flying was terrible, you are just essentially swimming in air.

I assume the older mounts do not have the dragonflight animations necessary for the models, which makes sense. I can also understand wanting to use your other mounts.

without dragonflying then we probably wouldnt have had flying at all just like the previous few expansions. so yea like i said ill enjoy it while it lasts. i have the rest of the world to fly my other mounts in.

almost like that can be applied both ways hmmmm.

1 Like

Same reason I have only used Sandstone Drake for the past 13

Sounds like a you problem. I don’t see anyone asking to remove dragon riding, just to add flying which in no way affects your gaming experience in any way.

5 Likes