Why Dragon Riding has made me feel less motivated to play WoW

The sky isn’t falling?

Eesh, you’re on the wrong forum. The sky is always falling here.

Again, what server are you on that you have a queue? Me personally, on 2 of the highest pop server in the game (Area 52 and Proudmoore) I haven’t had a login queue aside from when the login servers went down - and even then it was maybe 10 seconds to get in. This happened in spite of there being no AFK hovering in Valdrakken.

Cause yeah - removing hover afking is going to solve login issues on high pop servers after an expansion launches rofl.

1 Like

Because it gives people waiting in que access, instead of some selfish dude sitting afk not playing the game for god knows how long.

You’re absolutely right because I don’t care one bit about what other people are doing or what they have because I’m in my 30s, not my early teens.

1 Like

Again - where is this happening outside of a major expansion launch? And how is it selfish? Dude spends the same amount per month for the same access as you do. If he chooses to AFK, he paid to do that.

Anyway - I don’t know why I am talking to you - I just realized who you are. You already proved you aren’t worth the pixels you take up on my screen.

1 Like

except blocking the other people that pay from playing…you know other people and something called courtesy…

LOL thats rich coming from you. Again, not worth the pixels on my screen.

1 Like

we all pay the same to play the game and if someone wants to log in game and hover for a few seconds to get their bearings there is nothing wrong with that then again you are sounding like an elitist who hates others playing the game not your way.

1 Like

This sounds like a server population issue. Blizzard supposedly shortened AFK boot timers during peak traffic hours last fall, and I think that would be more effective at addressing that issue rather than trying to police specific methods of how players might theoretically AFK in the newest content when you can still hover in 90% of the game.

1 Like

This isn’t just a few seconds, people go afk for minutes, sometimes like 15+ just randomly tapping a key to prevent it afk dcing

In all those threads I’d be hard pressed to fill up one troll hand with people saying that. On the other hand, there were thousands of “please add old flying so we can do whichever we prefer” posts from normal people who want old flying.

Go back and read the early threads, there were a lot of people saying old flying should be removed permanently and replaced by DR.

2 Likes

So what do you pay their sub until you do then you have no say in what they do and more you complain more you sound like an elitist jerk.

1 Like

I don’t get a say but I can call them out and also not want to make their gatekeeping others getting into the game easy. You sound like a Karen upset the manager told her to go away.

Not going to deal with you troll don’t have the time or patience so welcome to ignore.

1 Like

Ok Karen, Glad to be there.

You do realize that the game eventually logs you out if you afk too long, right? It’s not like you can just sit there for hours on end unless you’re checking in to move every 20 minutes or so. Maybe less. First you get kicked to character selection, and if you remain you will be logged out.

It has been like that forever so saying “afkers are taking up spots in the queue” is an issue that’s been dealt with since (probably) launch.

1 Like

Best put the troll on ignore they have revealed themselves as an elitist who doesn’t want anyone else playing the game not their way.

1 Like

Addressed what you are saying dude

I simple hate using that dragon riding to farm herbs or ores…I made druids specifically for herbing for a reason they fly and grab and never have to dismount and are the fastest class to be herbers…nobody can really outdo a druid in flight form for herbing…

1 Like

You can do that, if you want. But at that point you aren’t really afk, are you. That person pays 15 a month if they want to spend their time played that way, I dunno, bfd?

1 Like